9

*Olivias POV*

I woke up and could feel the cold air so I opened my eyes to see we were at the beach. I grabbed my phone from in my pocket without waking up Jaden. 53 missed calls and 113 texts from Bryce. There were a lot of calls and texts from the other boys as well. 
"Jaden" I said as I left his grip. He moved around a bit before realizing what was going on and opened his eyes. 
"Shit" he mumbled sitting up. 
"What time were we supposed to be home" I asked him. 
"12am" he said starting to stand up. 
"Hes not gonna be happy" I said. 

"Of course hes not but Addison is getting back from her trip tomorrow so that means Bryce should have a better attitude then normal" Jaden said.  
"Hopefully" I said grabbing the blankets and putting them in the car. Once we finished packing we got into the car and drove to sway. 
"Ready" I asked as I got out of the car. 
"I guess" Jaden said as he also got out an we walked to the front door. We walked inside to see Bryce sitting on the couch glaring at us. 
"Hi" I said awkwardly. 

"Jaden its you second time doing something like this" Bryce said. 
"Bryce we just fell asleep watching a movie" I said walking over to him.  
"But something could have happened and im worried for you" Bryce said finally looking away from Jaden. 
"Bryce im 16 you have to trust me a little" I said.
"Ok I guess but next time respond to my texts at least" Bryce said. 
"We would have came home but we fell asleep" I said. 
"Ok fine but if it keeps happening you will not go on any more dates until your 18" Bryce said walking away but stopped. 

"Oh ya and we have a party tomorrow night" he said and continued to walk away.
"Im gonna make a tiktok" I said and Jaden just sat on the couch. 

@OlivaHall

Caption: Bryce is overprotective 

Comments: 

@Addisonrae: exactly finally someone else who understands

@BryceHall: I am not

@Hater8: Your fat go on a diet

@JadenFan2: Mads was better then you stay away from Jaden

@Hater29:Your so ugly

@JadenHossler

Caption: Liv wanted to make a tiktok

Comments: 

@Jolivia27: THE HUG AT THE END

@Jadenfp46: Mads is prettier and skinnier unlike Olivia

@BryceHall: Jaden please remove your arms from my sister

@OlivaHall: See what I mean by overprotective

*Olivias POV*

I was looking through the comments and saw lot's of mean comments because I was pretty sure they weren't that true. I walked into Jadens room behind him and sat on his bed while he got ready to play video games. 
"Who you going to play with" I asked as he sat on the couch in his room.
"Everyone in the house" he responded and turned on the gaming thing (My lack of gaming knowledge right now). He started playing and yelling things into the headset. He threw the controller across the room at some point as I just watched. I went back to my room and decided to record myself dancing.