19

*A week later*

*Olivias POV*

Jaden had been at the studio like all week but we were going to the airport today so I could get my stuff from home and come back to LA. Jaden had convinced me into letting him go with me and im happy he wants to come because I dont wanna be there alone. 
"By Bryce" I said as we hugged and he kissed the top of my head. I grabbed my bag and Jadens hand as we walked inside. 
"Im glad your coming because I hate traveling by myself" I said. I had been putting of the day we were gonna post that we were dating but Jaden finally convinced me to do it to tomorrow. 
"Ready to go to security check" Jaden asked and I nodded as we walked to the line. 
"I know I have told you already but I am staying at the closest hotel to your house and we can spend all day together" Jaden said. 
"Ok" I said. Once we got to the front of the line Jaden put our bags on the conveyer belt that takes the bags through the thing that checks them. Once we got through security and got our bags we sat on some seats infront of one of the gates. 
"So wanna get something to eat" Jaden asked. 
"Im not hungry right yet I ate when you were upstairs earlier" I said even though I hadn't eaten all day. 

"How have I not seen you eating in so long" Jaden said. 
"Well your always at the studio now" I said. 
"Im sorry I just have a lot I need to work on" he said. 
"Don't worry I get it" I said. 
"So what are you gonna eat" I asked Jaden. 
"Fries" he said. 
"Ok let's go" I said and grabbed my bag as Jaden and I walked to the McDonalds that was in the airport. "Hi can I get large fries and a twenty piece nugget" he said to the person at the register. Once Jaden payed and we sat down I laughed a little.
"Whats so funny" Jaden asked. 

"You are really gonna eat all that" I asked him. 
"Ya im hungry" he said. 
"How are you not fat" I said. 
"Because I exercise" he said. 
"Jay..cuddling me while watching Netflix doesn't count as exercise" I said. 
"I wish it was" he said. Jaden got his food and came back and opened the bag. I reached in and grabbed a fry because I hadn't eaten in three days. 
"I also got more food because I knew you were gonna do that" Jaden said. Jaden and I ate the McDonalds and went to wait at our gate. Once we were called we went onto the plane and Jaden put our bags in the overhead bins. I sat on the seat next to the window and Jaden sat next to me.

"Ready to go see your mom" he asked. 
"I will never be ready to see my mom" I said. I looked out the window as Jaden put his head on my shoulder so I put a hand on his head and played with his hair. 
"Jay" I said. 
"Hm" he responded as he took his head off my shoulder. 
"I should probably mention im scared of take off and landing" I said. 
"It's ok princess im here and I won't let anything happen to you" Jaden said and I laid my head on his lap. 
"Your lucky your short cause these seats are so uncomfortable when your tall" Jaden said making me laugh. I felt the plane start moving and put my arms around Jaden holding on tightly. Jaden pecked me on the lips as he played with my hair with one hand and hugged me with the other. 
"I love you" he said. I smiled and sat up a little but Jaden kept my head on his lap. 
"Liv you should sleep you haven't been sleeping a lot and it's 5pm so it's gonna be late when we get there" he said. 
"But you've been sleeping even less than me" I said.

"I don't care if im tired as long as your ok" he said. 
"Promise to sleep to" I said. 
"After you fall asleep" he said. 
"Pinky promise" I said and held out my pinky making Jaden laugh. 
"I pinky promise" he said and wrapped his pinky around mine and Jadens pinky was a lot bigger then mine so I put my hand against his to compare the size. 
"You have tiny hands" he said. 
"No you just have big hands" I said. 
"No I have normal hands and your just short and tiny" Jaden said and laughed. 
"That's one of my biggest insecurities" I said and Jaden immediately stopped laughing. 
"Im sorry princesse I didn't know but it makes you so cute it's adorable" he said as he squished my cheeks together making me laugh.
"Ok now go to sleep it's a five hour flight and you need sleep" he said. 
"Fine" I said and there was suddenly lot's of turbulence. 
"Jay" I said. 
"Are you scared" he asked. I nodded and he hugged me tightly with one arm as he played with my hair with the other which made me calm down and fall asleep. I was woken up by Jaden lightly shaking me.