I opened my eyes to make sure nobody was in the room. Luckily nobody was. I used my free hand and wiped my tears and forced myself to sleep.

omniscient pov.

"we don't even know where she is" niya exclaimed. they all was in mar hospital room trying to figure out what to do. "who would wanna take nala? she dont even do nothing" May said sniffling. She just finished crying. "Maybe it was onesty peoples" niya said looking at ron. "nah i talked to my people down there they aint been busy" he answered. "who is onesty?" najhae asked. Everyone else was wondering too.

"some girl nala killed- niya damn hush" ron cut her off. "please dont ask no questions" ron said. Nala killed somebody? wtf vegas thought. "it could be anybody from people who dont fw us to people who dont fuck with vegas" mar spoke up. "me and nala dont be in public nobody know about her" i said. "i mean you pulled your blicky on a nigga for her and if i saw it everybody did" he shrugged his shoulders. "what if its that nigga" LuLu said. "nah he dead" vegas answered her.

Everyone looked at him fool. "was her phone at the house?" kman asked vegas. "nah and her location been off" vegas answered. "imma call it" loco said as he facetimed her. Everybody was just shaking they head. On the third ring Angel answered with her face all in the camera.
Everybody rushed to the phone.

"hello?" she said looking all confused. How you answer the girl you kidnapped phone vegas thought. "ANGEL WTF THATS NALA PHONE" a man voice said before the phone cut off. Niya and Ron automatically recognize the voice.

"That was don bitch ass" ron answered bout to walk out the room. "hold on ron we gotta plan this shit out" kman grabbed his arm and pulled him back into the room.

After 30 minutes they knew what they was gone do. Since they aint know where Aj and Don stayed they was gone go off what they did know. Najhae recognized Angel from a funeral so they knew Angel and Ash are cousins. So first thing they needed to do was find Ash.

"Wait bailey sister be doing Ash lash extensions" mar said holding on his stomach he pulled everything off him when Angel answered nala phone. "First of all nigga get back in that bed and secondly how tf you know that?" Loco asked what everybody was thinking. "I went over there to check on her and she been there" Mar rolled his eyes getting back in the bed. He been lying he payed for her lashes one time after she gave him top.

mhmms went around the room. "lets go over there now" kman told him. They decided to go without calling just incase Ash was there. Mar tried to go but They told him no for obvious reasons. May and Najhae stayed back with him. The rest of them pulled up to baileys sister house.

They made niya and LuLu walk up to the door pretending to need they lashes done. Soon as Bailey sister kamryn opened the door the boys pushed in the door and started looking around.

"wtf kman? whats going on" kamryn said holding a little darkskin girl on her hip.

"my bad kam we thought- wtf going on kam" bailey cut kman off. She been back in town for 2 weeks but didn't tell mar. Her daughter was now one and she thought she needed to be with her family. She couldn't bring herself to tell mar she was scared of his reaction.

"wtf!" kman and loco said at the same time. Bailey stood there in shock. Kman and Loco looked back and forth at bailey and the little girl finally connecting the dots.

"i can explain- dont even talk right now" kman cut her off. After all mar went through over her she had the nerve to try and explain shit he thought to his self. "just let her explain" loco said.