DEIZ

Anala Tykeria Proud

What is with niggas and knocking me out I thought as I slowly gained consciousness

What is with niggas and knocking me out I thought as I slowly gained consciousness. My eyes finally open and i see that i'm in a bedroom.

its a regular boy bedroom nothing special - lauren

I go to get up off the bed but I cant. My hand is handcuffed to the headboard. "corny ass niggas really got me handcuffed to a bed" i mumbled.

I really was gone act nonchalantly about the whole situation. I watched enough criminal minds to know not to show fear. "why we gotta be corny" I look up and see AJ and his homeboy Don. Two girls walked in behind them. I recognized them one of em was with ash that day her name Tykeria and other one is Angel ash cousin.

Ash bitch ass really got Aj to kidnap me ... CORNBALLSSS

"cause yall corny asf imagine kidnapping" I laughed. "man this bitch really crazy we just kidnapped her ass and she laughing" Angel said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"watch your mouth whore" I spat at Angel. "or what bitch" she emphasized the bitch. I kicked her ass right off the bed. She get up off the floor and climbed on the bed bout to hit me. I used my free hand and knocked her in the face. Thats when Tykeria got on the bed and they start jumping me. Honestly im eating these baby ass hits. After like 2 seconds Aj and Don pull them off of me.

"ate them bitches" i laughed fake smacking on my fingers.

"bitch look at your eye" Angel said out of breath she should look at that big ass knot on her head. "girl this from one of them wanna be hardbody ass niggas hitting me".

"wannabe? man get this bitch she blowing me" Don said blowing out his breathe.

"she gone be dead soon dont worry" Aj said blowing out smoke from his blunt. My heart dropped but i cant show em im scared.

I just laughed making them all look at me fool. "yall mind leaving im tryna go back to sleep" i rolled my eyes tryna get comfortable in the bed. "nala stfu foreal I know you scared" Aj said getting up walking to me. "nigga really think he know me" i mumbled . He was now hovering over me. He grabbed me up by neck turning my face looking at whatever bruise Angel think she gave me.

"Ian even meant to hit you that hard but you punched me in my jaw" he mumbled. "get off me" I snapped my head out his hands. I closed my eyes laying down. I really wanted to cry but i couldn't. I try so hard to stay out of the mix but here i am. I just want to go home. I just want to laugh with my family. I just want to be laid up with vegas. Soon as i thought about vegas i felt tears rolled down my face.