♕X♕

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

♠ ♠ ♠

The group of new, particularly pureblood, first years stepped out of the Hogwarts Express with their heads held high.

They dispersed into smaller groups and got into the boats.

Cassiopeia was sure to vocalise her disgust for the half-giant who was helping them into their boats to her friends.

"Merlin, this place has gone to hell." She remarked, trying not to touch anything on the small, dingy boat.

Daphne and Anastasia agreed with her and shared their own thoughts, all quite similar due to their upbringings.

Soon enough, they had a clear view of the castle.

"Oh, it's simply stunning!" Anastasia cried.

"Of course it is, it's Hogwarts!" Daphne said.

Cassiopeia failed to say anything, she was simply planning her reign as the Slytherin Princess.

Anastasia and Daphne continued gushing about the splendidness of the ancient castle.

Merely minutes after, they reached the shores of Hogwarts.

The girls remained in their boats, waiting for someone to assist them.

A handsome boy named Alexander Nott strode up to Cassiopeia and offered her his hand.

Obviously, she took it, not wanting to be ill-mannered.

After she planted her feet on land, Alexander offered her his arm.

Cassiopeia linked hers through his, knowing that he was a well-mannered pureblood.

Silently, a group of them formed.

Terence Higgs, a pureblood

Jasper Delevan, a pureblood

Leo Etienne, a pureblood

Charles Everton, a pureblood

Aurora and Aurelia Ferrante, pureblood twins

Evelyn Adeline, a pureblood

Seraphina Armani, a pureblood

Anastasia Selwyn, pureblood

Daphne Greengrass, pureblood

Alexander Nott, pureblood.

The pureblood boys paired up with the girls to introduce themselves, following Cassiopeia and Alexander.

The Ferrante sisters, however, both took an arm with Terence.

They started quiet conversations with one another.

"I had forgotten that you would be here, Ms. Black" Alexander said.

"But, you attended my ball?" Cassiopeia asked.

"Yes, of course, but that was so long ago." Alexander said.

Cassiopeia laughed politely, on cue.

"I trust that your family is well?" Cassiopeia prodded, changing the subject.

"Yes, mother is well as is father. My younger brother, Theodore, will be joining us here next year." Alexander said.

Cassiopeia had remembered the family. Alexander and Theodore had girls falling for them since they were eight.