♕IX♕

"This above all: To thine own self be true."  - Shakespeare's Hamlet

♠ ♠ ♠

Today was the day, September 1st.

Dobby, the elf, grabbed his young mistress's trunks and with a snap of his fingers they were already near the fireplace.

One by one the Malfoy's and Cassiopeia stepped into the fireplace.

"King's Cross Station!" They cried out, throwing the powder into the now raging fireplace.

Suddenly, they appeared at the grand station.

Narcissa put her hand on Cassiopeia's shoulder and they gracefully walked towards the wall between platforms 9 and 10.

Lucius and Draco did the same.

Whilst they walked, they started to say their farewells.

"Farewell, dearest." Narcissa bid, bending down to hug the girl.

"Goodbye, Cassiopeia." Lucius said, patting her shoulder.

"Farewell, Father, Mother." She said inturn to them.

"Goodbye, brother." She said, turning to Draco.

"Why must you leave, sister?" He asked, practically begging her to stay.

"Oh, brother, no need to fret. You'll join me next year and I'll return at Yule, yet." She reassured him.

She gave him a hug and turned to board the train.

She saw the Weasley twins, who were in their 2nd year and gave them an arrogant look.

"Filth." She muttered with her head held high. Cassiopeia had always shared the same pureblood values as many of her ancestors and family.

The twins scowled at her, but didn't say anything.

Cassiopeia pushed on, spotting Anastasia and Daphne and some other boys.

They took their seats quickly and the train started on.

♠ ♠ ♠

A/N: Hey lovies. Hopefully you enjoy this short chapter. I would like to preface, though, that Cassie's first year will not be too special so it'll be quite short. I'll cover the sorting, Yule, and finals but that might be it. xx

Here's a sneak peak to later on in Cassie's story:

"Cassiopeia and her god-brother had always been quite different people, but none of us could have known that things would turn out like this."

Get excited!

♠ ♠ ♠