"Why are you guys laughing?" Scott asked.

"Nothing, come on its your turn" Allison said to Scott dragging him to their lane and helping him bowl, because my brother sucks at bowling.

"Why were you guys laughing?" Stiles whispered in my ear.

"She thinks that you know, me and you" I whispered back.

"OH" he said loudly Turing bright red. Then Lydia and Jackson looked over at us giving us a weird look, but Lydias weird look came with a smirk.

Stiles then pretended to yawn and raised his arm putting it slowly around me.

"You're not slick" I smiled at him. He shrugged his shoulders a smiled. "You know they are definitely gonna think we're dating now" I whispered in his ear.

He then slowly leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "How about now" he whispered.

"Yeah they are 100% going to think we are dating now" I laughed.

Scott and Allison then came back from bowling and sat down. I then got a text from my phone, it was Allison. All the text said was 'I saw that'. Hopefully Scott didn't see it because then we are both dead.

After they were done bowling we all headed out to the parking lot. Me and stiles got in the jeep while Scott kissed Allison bye. Scott then opened the jeep door and climbed in.

"SCOTT" I yelled not even knowing they were kissing now.

"What?"

"Since when do you guys kiss, you didn't tell me you even kissed her yet" I asked Scott.

"Oh you've got no room to talk" he laughed.

"And why's that" I asked confused.

"You and stiles were literally all over each other in there, did you think I didn't see" me and stiles didn't say anything, stiles just got very red in the face.

"Alright let's go" stiles said trying to defuse the tension. He then put the key to the jeep in the ignition and drove off.

Once we got to our house stiles parked the jeep and Scott hopped out of the car waiting on me to get out of the jeep so he could close the car door.

"Hey Scott actually stiles is going to to drop me off at Allison's" I said slowly.

"Why didn't you just ride with her once we were done bowling?" Scott asked.

"Ughmm there wasn't enough room in the car"

"Okay well see you tomorrow" he said confused then shut the jeep door.

"Why do I have a feeling you aren't actually going to Allison's" stiles asked starting the jeep.

"Because I'm not" I smiled.

"Where are we going then?" he asked still not picking up the fact that I wanted to stay with him.

"Your house idiot"

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes" I chuckled.

"Why do you want to come to my house?"