↬epilogue

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]

trigger warning: noneeee

-

hey luvs! i hope you are doing good! i just wanted you to know that i care for you and love you
with all my heart <3

hey luvs! i hope you are doing good! i just wanted you to know that i care for you and love you with all my heart <3

-

"HELLO CHAT! how are you today?" karl yelled as he turned on the face cam to reveal himself to the stream, with river sitting next to him.

chat was going crazy seeing them together again. the last time they were seen together was a little over 5 months ago

"yes chat, river is back and we are together again, its complicated, but we will get into that later, for now," he paused before turning to the girl next to him, "how are you today river?"

"i'm doing good karl! how are you?" she responded while looking back at him

"i'm doing much better now that you are back!"

"well im glad to be back!" karls signature giggle could be heard near the end of her sentence

"alright chat! now that we got that out of the way, ask us some questions!" he asked immediately seeing chat being blown up with questions. river started looking through chat, not really fully reading them, but one question caught her eye.

"oh! i got one karl, dnfsimp asked, 'how did you guys meet?'. do you want me to answer or do you want to?"

"uhm you can answer this one! ill answer the question that everyone seems to be asking after."

'ok! well chat, its kinda funny actually, so we first saw each other at my old work, where i took his long coffee order, but we didn't actually meet till we went on a trip to the mall with chris. he actually saved me from one of my abusive exes, get yourselves a guy like karl, a guy who saves you, then proceeds to buy you candles, which chat, i still have!" she ran to the other room and came back with one of the said candles.

"aw! river thats so cute! i wish i still had the ones you bought me, but i used the last one while you were at wilburs because it reminded me of you." the chat started awing as the two started to hug.karl pulled apart from the hug, only to grab rivers hand under the desk.

"ok! now a lot of you guys are asking what fully happened with us breaking up, and why i cheated on her." he paused for a moment to make sure she was ok with him talking about, he saw her nod and continued, "so basically what hap-"

"WHERE IS SHE?" chris, jimmy, and chandler all yelled as they walked into the couples office/gaming room

river turned to look at them and immediately ran up to hug the three of them. she really missed them when she was brighton.

"i thought we told you not to hurt her karl? what did you do? go and do exactly the opposite." chris said while pointing his finger at karl, who was now hiding behind river while nervously laughing.

"now chris, your scaring the poor boy, he was about to explain everything to chat, so please let him explain before you go and kill him.

and so he did, he told chat how skylar, rivers now ex friend, threatened to hurt river if karl didnt cheat on her. he told them everything.

they ended stream a while after explaining, which chat took suprisingly well, though they did have to promise to not attack skylar.

the group of friends then sat together in the couples living room. they talked about a lot of things, including skylar. where they all explained their hatred for the girl who used to be their friend.

that night, they bonded like theyve never bonded before. they were happy the couple was bsck together, as it meant the group was back together.

once the three boys went home, river and karl went to their shared room, with asteroid of course.

"ya know karl. maybe it was a good idea that i wasnt ready to love someone else." river spoke as she crawled into their bed, asteroid following behind her.

"why is that love?" he responded getting into the bed next to her.

"think about it, if i was ready before i met you, i could've gone and been with someone else, but no. You waited and stuck with me till i was ready. And now we are extremely happy. thank you for that."

"well im glad i stuck with you. i love you."

"i love you too"

-

lol i just now realized -durning editing- that half of the epilogue got deleted. haha loving life rn. anyways i wrote it again but made it short as i cant remember what i wrote... but yes this the end blah blah blah i dont know how to end books so... bye! my dream book will be out soon <3

go eat, drink some water, if you need to please take your meds! get some rest, fanfictions will always be here when you wake! take care of yourself because i care for you and will be very sad if you arent taking care of yourself. at least try for me! ily and stay safe<3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾 ― 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗅 𝗃𝖺𝖼𝗈𝖻𝗌 ✔️ 🎉