↬ 12

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]
im backkkkkkkk

trigger warning: none

-

[jimmys pov] (Suprise shawty)

recently i have been struggling with having content for my channel. the boys have suggested adding another person to the crew to help. i think it's a good idea but i have no clue who to add.

i was thinking of adding a girl so there is some representation and so girls know that they can do things boys do. the only problem is i don't know many girls who are willing to do stupid things with us. after a while, i still had no clue so i decided to ask twitter for help.

-

mrbeast @/mrbeastyt
i want to add a girl to the crew but i have no idea who! reply with some ideas!
💬7242🔁5132❤️265𝘬

|
|

user @/user42 replied to @/mrbeastyt
it should be *random girl name because the author is too lazy* i love her!
💬0🔁0❤️2

|
|

user @/user39 replied to @/mrbeastyt
omg! river! please add river!
💬256🔁373❤️4274

|
|

river🌈 @/riverlovesrivers replied to user39
huh? what? no no no
💬632🔁452❤️7336

-

why didn't I think of that! ill ask river! not only does everyone already love her, but karl will get to hang out with her more and possibly ask her out soon. we all want them to date. that's why we introduced them to each other in the first place.

when i first met river she was this happy and loving girl, now, after her exes, she's been this depressed girl. and i hate it. She's like our little sister. we can tell karl makes her happy. in all the years we've known her, chris especially, she's never been this happy. and we have karl to thank for that.

-

i talked to the boys about adding river and they were all on board. karl was most likely the happiest. his crush was possibly going to work with him. with chris coming in a close second. his best friend. the only person in the world who truly knows him is finally going to fulfill their long-time dream of working together.

thankfully, by asking if river wants to join us, i can get her out of that crappy coffee job. i know she loves it, but the people there are toxic, including skylar. i know skylar seems like her best friend and all but we've caught her doing so many things behind river's back. we want to tell her but skylar threatened to dox her, which when you think about it, she's technically doxxing herself.

-

we planned out when, where, and how we are gonna ask her. we are all gonna go out to dinner in a few days and we are gonna ask her then. i also suggested to karl that he asks her out then. he agreed and also planned out how that's gonna go.

apparently over the next few days he's going to continuously flirt with her and hint at the fact that he likes her. then at dinner, after i ask her, he's going to take her outside, to where we can see what's going on, and he's going to ask her.

god, i hope everything goes well for them. they make each other very happy. now let's just hope it stays that way.

-
there are many foreshadowing parts to what i have planned for the story. but have a good day or night! i love you <3

go eat, drink some water, if you need to pls take your meds! get some rest, fanfictions will always be here when you wake! take care of yourself because i care for you and will be very sad if you arent taking care of your self. atleast least try for me! ily and stay safe <3

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]