↬ 4

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]

trigger warnings: an arrest

-

karl? omg karl. he ran over to us and pushed jason off of me. it suprised me because jason is bigger and stronger than karl. nonethelss i was very thankful for karl coming in at the time he did because i dont know what jason wouldve done to me.

i turned and saw jason getting up. i ran to karl and pulled him away from jason before he could do anythig. i heard running coming toward us and saw everyone and security. security ran past us and got a hold of jason. taking him to the mall jail.

karl came up to me and hugged me. i hugged him back and thanked him over and over again. making sure he knew how thankful i am. everyone soon joined in our hug, making it one big group hug. we stayed like that for a while. i felt safe with them. i am so thankful they were all here with me.

after a few more minutes of hugging, the police came and started asking us questions. i told them everything about jason and i's realtionship, ranging from how we met to how he abused me. they asked me if i wanted to press charges.

i turned to everyone, questioning if i should. they all nodded their heads. i told the officers that i wanted to and they said they would contact me about it.

as the cops left, i started crying again. out of the corner of my eye i saw jimmy and chris nudge karl my way. he came up and hugged me while i let out all of my tears.

"im sorry for ruining the day. i just- i thought i would never have to see him again. can we just shop and forget it all happened? i dont want to think about it right now." i said after i realized how long i was crying for. they all nodded and hugged me individually before heading off to the stores they wanted to go to.

karl stayed with me after i asked him to, not wanting to be alone after what happned. we went to a couple of sotres that we both wantd to go to and a couple we individulally wanted to go to.

now let me tell you. his style is amazing. we are going to one last store, bath and body works. surprisingly we both wanted to get candles. we decided to pick out candles for each other.

when we met up with the others, i had about 6 bags which karl offered to carry but i refused. since it was late we decided to all go home and plan a day to hang out next week.

we hugged each other goodbye. when i hugged karl i thanked him for saving me. again. i looked up at him and he just smiled. i smiled back at him and hugged him a little longer before letting go. we all waved good bye and left.

when i got in the car skylar just looked at me and laughed. i looked at her weirdly and made a what face.

"your falling for that boy and your falling hard" i rolled my eyes and ignored her. i cant be falling for him. i only offically met him today. its not possible. is it?

-
riverlovesrivers

liked by 99,433 users-update on cute cofffee guy

-
update on cute cofffee guy... hes cuter once you get to know him :D
-
karljacobs_ | oh so you think im cute. its ok i think your cute too :D
riverlovesrivers you werent supposed to see this 😶 also simp

user3 | cute coffee guy is karl??? SHIP SHIP SHIP

user8 | AHHH #KAVER

-

see all comments
yes or no

-
[karl]
hey river! its cute coffee guy ;D

[river]
oh! hey karl! how did you get my phone number?

[karl]
oh i got it from chris. anyways do you wanna ft?

[river]
sure! i might fall asleep though. i am very tired.

[karl]
thats ok! i might fall asleep too

-
[third person pov]
-
*ring ring ring*
-
river answered the facetime call to see a smiling karl. the two were slowly falling for each other and they knew that. they just didnt want to admit it. they both seem to think that its to early to know if they love each other. even though they only met today, they cant deny there is some type of connection between them.

they stayed up later then they expected. they talked and talked. it was mostly so they could get to know each other better. they did have a few moments where it was silent and they were just staring into each others eyes. but those moments were ruined by karls cute giggles.

river was the first to fall asleep. karl was happy. it may sound rude but to him, he not only got to see the cute girl sleep, which in his eyes made her 1000x cuter. but he got her to fall asleep without any problems. he previously heard from chris that the girl always had a hard time falling asleep. though at the time he didnt know who chris was talking about. but now that he does, all he wants to do is help the girl in anyway he can.

karl looked at her peacefully sleeping one last time before saying "sweet dreams river, dont let the bed bugs bite" he closed his eyes and fell asleep to the sound of the girls light snores and steady breathing.

-

im lowkey kinda proud of this chapter for no reason. but have a good day or night! i love you <3

go eat, drink some water, if you need to please take your meds! get some rest, fanfictions will always be here when you wake! take care of yourself because i care for. you and will be very sad if you arent taking care of yourself. at least try for me! ily and stay safe<3

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]