↬ 3

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]

trigger warning: abuse and mentions of cutting

_
"BITCH GET THE FUCK UP WE'RE GOING SHOPPING" ahhh yes nothing better than getting woken up by your screaming best friend

"i dont want toooooooo let me sleep"

*crash*

"FUCK YOU BITCH " that hurt.

"come one get dressed! we are meeting chris and katie at the mall!" she said what now! she couldve just led with that. then maybe i wouldnt have to be dragged off my bed.

"YAY KATIE! LEAVE SO I CAN CHANGE"

i got up and rushed to the closet to change. what to wear? what. to. wear. out of the corner of my eye i saw chris's hoodie that i forgot to give back to him. should i? why not. i grabbed a random shirt from hot topic, some black ripped mom jeans and the hoodie and headed to the bathroom to get ready

riverlovesrivers

liked by 72,123 users-i wonder whose hoodies this is ;D-chris_thememegod wait

-
i wonder whose hoodies this is ;D
-
chris_thememegod wait. hey! give it back that was my favorite one
riverlovesrivers oopsie 🤷🏻‍♀️

olivia.rodrigo stream drivers license and vote :D
riverlovesrivers yes

jasontheex hey slut stop ignoring my calls
riverlovesrivers no and stop messaging me

see all comments
yes or no

-

As we got to the mall i realized that chris and katie had brought some friends. three other people to be exact. chandler and jimmy are the two i know. the other person i cant tell if i know. katie notices me and hands tucker to chriss and starts running towards me.

"RIVER" Ahhhhh my wifeeee! i started running to her as she got closer to me. we havent seen each other in a while even though shes my only friend other than sky. dang my life is sad

as i got to her i tackled her to the ground earning looks from everyone around us. as everyone else got closer to us i rolled off of her and we both started laughing uncontrollably. i crawled over to her and hugged her.

when the others got to us chris helped up katie and jimmy helped me up. that when i noticed the other person. who just so happened to be holding tuckers. wait. mr coffee guy??

i hugged chris, chandler, and jimmy. though i did hug jimmy the longest. what? hes my favorite. I LOVE MADDY THOUGH LIKE PLEASE IF SHE WASNT JIMMYS ID ASK HER OUT just saying...

as i got done hugging everyone, chris introduced me and sky to coffee guy.

" karl, this is river and skylar." oh so his name is karl. nice. "river and skylar, this is karl." i waved to him and he waved back. his face was red. awww hes so cute.

" oh weve met before. kinda. hey coffee guy!" as i said that chris, jimmy, and chandlers eyes opened wide. oh no.

"wait this is coffee girl. OMG THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE" what is that supposed to mean. did karl talk about me?? wait why does it matter? its not like i can start to like him. i promised myself i wouldnt fall for someone after jason.

"wait. so chris, chandler, and jimmy are your friends that you got the coffee for?? wow what a small world" as i questioned him he started to giggle. omg its so cute.

it soon started to turn awkward. i prayed someone would say something soon. thankfully jimmy requested to go to the food court. once we got there katie, tucker, and sky got a table while the rest of us went to get the food. i went to panda express and saw that karl was heading there too.

i ordered sky and i's food and was about to pay when karl stopped me and said he could pay for me. i begged him to let me pay, not wanting him to waste his money. i kept begging him but he insisted on paying so i let him. though i made a mental note to pay him back later.

as we were waiting for our food, we started talking to each other. we talked about how we knew the others and how it was such a coincidence that he just so happened to go to the coffee shop that i work at and how we both knew chris, jimmy, and chandler.

once we got out food we headed back to our table. as we got there everyone already had their food and were eating. i handed sky her food and sat down next to katie. we all started talking about the weirdest stuff. including socks. i dont know im equally as confused. after some amazing food and a whole large dr pepper later, i really had to go to the bathroom.

i left the table after telling them that i was gonna look for a restroom. as i got inside i did my business and washed my hands. as i waslked out the bathroom i heard someone talking ot me. i looked up and my face immediately dropped. no. this cant be happening.

"hey bitch, i told you to answer my call and text. now your gonna get it." jason, my ex, said as he backed me up to the wall.

"leave me alone jason. i broke up with you for a reason. get over it." i rolled my eyes and tried to push him off of me. but he was to fast and grabbed my wrist and started to twist it. hurting me.

"please stop your hurting me." by. now i had tears running down my face due to him twisting my wrist. he just so happened to grab the wrist with all my cuts and scars, some old, and some fairly new. all the flashbacks from our realtionship were starting to come back. i was screamng and crying, praying that someone would hear or see and come save me from this nightmare.

"HEY STOP! GET AWAY FROM HER ."
-
this was longer then i expected it to be but n e ways stream drivers liscense and have a good day or night! i love you <3

go eat, drink some water, if you need to please take your meds! get some rest, fanfictions will always be here when you wake! take care of yourself because i care for. you and will be very sad if you arent taking care of yourself. at least try for me! ily and stay safe<3

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]