↬ 9

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]

this is just a filler because im to lazy to write an actual chapter

trigger warning: none

-
riverlovesrivers

liked by 342,210 users -i now have my own personal photographer! stan karl

-
i now have my own personal photographer! stan karl

-

user9 the author is very lazy and is currently watching niki's dream smbee stream and does not

want to write comments <3

see all comments
yes or no

-

karl and i currently are at the store buying snacks and blankets for our movie night. to say we've been hanging out a lot is understatement. im with him literally every single day. im not complaining though. i like his company.

i am in the cart while he is pushing it. as he pushes me up and down the aisles, i push whatever i want into the cart. we dont have to worry about the price because i may or may not have asked jimmy for money. what? he was willing to give it to me!

once we got to the blanket aisle, i got two comfy blankets and lots of pillows. even though we only needed one blanket i got two so i could keep one at his place and i could have one for mine. it was a cute blanket ok!

when we got home i realized we got a lot for just the two of us. i got tons and tons of monster to feed our addictions. learning that karl was addicted to monster too was probably one of the best things to happen since i met him. we also bought tons of drpepper to feed my other addiction. we got snacks like popcorn, goldfish, and tons of candy.

it took us a while to set up the fort in his living room due to playing around and losing focus. thankfully ethan and bailey came home and helped us finish it before going in their seperate roons. as we got done putting the final touches, we were both very tired. karl grabbed the drinks, snacks, and blanket and put them where we would be laying. i grabbed his cat, whom i adored and treated like it was mine, and layed down with him.

karl layed down next to me and i layed my head on his chest. i cuddled up to him as his cat cuddled up to me. i felt safe and comfortable with karl. he turned on the movie as i grabbed my monster. he put his arm around me and started playing with my hair.

-
this is kinda short but im doing a part two to the filler because i am very tired and i most likely have writers block. but have a good day or night!  i love you <3

go eat, drink some water, if you need to pls take your meds! get some rest, fanfictions will aways be here when you wake! take care of yourself because i care for you and will be very sad if you arent taking care of your self. atleast least try for me! ily and stay safe <3

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]