Everything was Axis' idea..He knew that Thanari will like it more if it's simple and intimate like this with just their families and close friends..

They start celebrating..the elders are all in one table while the younger ones are in the other..It's kinda chaotic on the youngsters side..

The elders are talking some business and just letting the kids do whatever they want..they can hear a lot of teasing and smacking of one's head..

'Is Thanari will start working right away?' Rio asked

🌻: He has a week vacation before he starts..he'll be the new CEO of Darvid's...When the right time comes..he'll be the president...and I'll take over the chairmanship..

Rio nodded...'Same with Axis..'

The night went on and it's time to go home..

-----------------

Thanari has a week long vacation before he starts working...Him and the boys decided to spend it at their resort...Now they are on their way there..

🍾: I still can't believe that P'Nana is already engaged...

🕸: Me too...I mean he is the babiest among u-ouch!!!

Thanari smacked War's head..War pout and turned to his boyfried..

🕸: P'Yin~

☯: Baby..you know I love you right? But I'm afraid for my life too...If I die,no one will pamper you..

War gaped...and the rest laugh...Thanari is smirking in victory leaning his head on his man's shoulder...

👾: You should've known better War that no one can win against Nana..

'Right..You better listen to Wawin..' Thana said..

'Only I can win against you right baby?' Axis said pinching Thana's nose playfully...lots of oohs echoed the van..Thanari blushed but he still fought back..

'You can only win if I allow you.' He sassed..

💫(all): Oh~~

Then they look at Axis waiting for his reply...

'Then,I will be forever at your mercy'

💫: WHIPPED!!!!

They are all laughing and even their driver is smiling at their silliness..

👨🏻: We're here young masters..

🤖: Aw..uncle Lee we already told you to just call us nong..

'Right!'

The man chuckled...

🦋: Oh..don't just chuckle uncle..you better obey or else..Thana will go baby saurus on you..

'P'Ari!

🦋: See? He's starting...

Thanari is pouting as they laugh at him.. But then,his pout turned to smirk...

👾: Uh-oh~

'P'Birdy...can you collect your pterodactyl of a girlfriend?'

Ari's eyes almost bulge out in disbelief.. The two starts bickering...
They finally arrived at their hotel rooms...but because of the tops crazy plan...they are not going to their private villa and stay at the main resort...Before the trip,Thari suggested to make their lovers jealous...and since they are all curious to how the bottoms will react,they all agreed...Though Axis warned them that if it backfired...they will need to grant Axis a favor..each of them..Then if it's a success,Axis will be the one to grant them one wish..Jeon is having a bad feeling about this...