chapter 57 ~ 3, 2, 1, push

Start from the beginning

"Sweetie we don't got time to argue, you're crowning"

Crowning? No no no, this was not happening. Not here not now, I wasn't even at a fucking hospital!

"Well then push her back in! I'm not doing this" I grabbed onto Mickey's hand, another contraption hitting. "Are you fucking recording this?"

"I capture moment, you'll thank me later" I mentally flipped Svetlana off as Debbie placed a cool cloth on my forehead.

Oh god I couldn't be giving birth, not yet, I wasn't ready, I wasn't-

"I'm gonna fucking kill you Mickey!" I was practically digging my nails into his skin and I honestly couldn't tell if he was laughing or concerned...it was probably both though. "Have any of you ever actually delivered a baby?"

"Veronica you worked at a nursing home" Fiona yelled. Oh great....my babies only chance was someone who changed old peoples bed pans. God can't help me now.

"I'll call an ambulance" Kev yelled as he ran out of the room.

"The internet says we need towels"

Oh my god, the fate of my baby was resting on a fucking google search? God if I wasn't in so much pain, I would beat the living crap out of all of them.

"Put the towels underneath her to catch the-y'know" Who the hell let Lip search up this shit? "Just put them under her!"

"You all are dead! Fucking dead" Every time a contraption hit, it was worse than the last. God if my family didn't kill me this baby definitely would. "Fiona!!"

My older sister ran over to me, pushing Mickey out of the way. No matter how fucking pissed we were at each other, I really needed her right now.

"It's okay, it's gonna be okay" She whispered, grabbing onto my hand. "I'm here okay?"

"I'm so sorry for everything" I sobbed. "You were right, i'm not ready for this"

"Well it's a little to late for that but listen to me, you are ready for this okay? I'm not happy with you're decision but I've seen how you helped raise the kids....you are going to be an amazing mother" I let the tears fall from my face as I screamed out in pain. "Mickey not so much...but"

She cracked a smile as he ran around to the other side of the bed. God this was really fucking happening...

"Okay Cass, when I was giving birth the doctor told me to do three quick pants and then one big blow, okay?" 

"I'm gonna do it with you, you ready?"

I tightened my grip on my sisters hand, locking my eyes onto hers. No I wasn't fucking ready but did I really have a choice at this point?

"You're doing great, Cass"

"Shut up Mickey!"

"Okay were gonna start pushing now" I looked down at V as I tried to mimic my sisters breathing. Fuck why did this have to hurt so much? "Alright 3, 2, 1, push!"

I let out a giant scream as my brothers kept chanting "push!" God they were not helping....and why the fuck was Svetlana still recording this?

"Keep pushing, that's it!" I squeezed onto their hands, feeling some weird ass shit going on down there. "Come on, one more!" I tried pushing with all my strength before a giant wave of pressure released from my body, and there it was.

 I heard a cry....a babies cry....my babies cry.

"Cassie she's perfect" V smiled, as she wrapped the baby up in a towel. Oh my god she's so tiny....I held her to my chest as Mickey placed a kiss to my head.

"She's beautiful"

This was it, this was our daughter.

"You did amazing" Ian smiled as my finger ran over her hand. How was she so perfect?. "Do we get to know her name now?" I shared a look with Mickey as we both looked down at our little girl. 

I mean I guess if they really wanted to know her name.

"Monica Emmy Gallagher-Milkovich" I said with a smile. "After her grandmother"

A/N AHHAHAHA OMG SHE"S HERE!!!!!!!! I know this chapters kinda short but I mean....the plot made up for it hehe. Also I really loved the idea a few of you had to name her after Monica...so thank you!!!!!