Chapter 33: Happy Birthday!

Start from the beginning

 "Ayoo, lamp shade on the head babyyyyy!" Fritz said while wearing a lamp shade on his head. 

"Calm down Fritz, it isn't that kind of party." William said. 

You sat on William's lap and talked. Henry danced with Charlie while pop music played from the speakers. From a far you could see Emma talking to Jeremy and from the way Jeremy was looking at her he definitely had a crush on Emma. Scott brought out the cake and set it on the table as everyone sang happy birthday. Henry tried to blow out the candles before you to steal your wish but William slapped his mouth covering it and gave him the death stare. You blew out the candles and made your wish and everyone got themselves a slice.

 "I made the cake myself." William said.

 "Really?" You said. 

"Yes, it's good innit?" He asked.

 You gigged at his accent.

 "It's amazing." You smiled.

 William had to leave for a bit to get your present out of his car while everyone started giving you there presents. Henry gave you a dildo as a joke so you hit him over the head with it but then he gave you some candy witch was your real gift. Mike gave you some hair accessories and a picture of you and William with a custom frame he made. Fritz and Jeremy gave you gift cards. And Scott gave you some jewelry and a embarrassing picture of William in middle school witch you giggled at but best of all he gave you a baby blanket that made you tear up a little out of happiness so you hugged him tightly. A loud grunt came from William as he tried to get in the building. He was pushing a crate full of presents for you.

 "Oh my god Will!" You ran over to him.

 "Holy shit Linns, he must really love you." Taylor said. 

You opened all the gifts that William got you tons of stylish clothes, make up, shoes, jewelry, everything. He pulled you into his empty office for a second and gave you your last present. He smirked at you as you took out the tissue paper. You pulled out a sluty, purple lingerie outfit. 

"That's for later~" He smirked. 

"Oh my god Will!!" You laughed. 

A few minutes passed and you walked up to Emma and Taylor. 

"Did you guys get me a present?" You asked.

 "Sort offfff." They said as Emma went to turn the speakers to a different song.

I am so so so sorry XD

"Why don't you sit in this chair?" Taylor asked as she pulled out a chair. 

"Ok?" You said and sat down. 

"Uh oh, I know what's about to happen." Henry said, "Fritz! Take my kid and the other kid somewhere else!"

 "Ok!" Fritz said and took Jeremy and Charlie to a different room.

 "What's going on?" You asked. 

"Just wait." Emma giggled. 

"We got you a stripper!" Taylor said. 

"Oh my god guys!" You blushed, "Where?"

 "He's right here~" William said. 

"Oh my god!" You were very embarrassed but you thought this whole thing was funny so you played along. 

William walked up to you while slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

 "Poor Linsey." Mike said.

 "Oh my." Scott said.

 William slowly started rolling his hips like he was doing the hoola hoop. Your cheeks turned red but you couldn't stop smiling in shock. You could see William was a little embarrassed too because he was blushing. He slowly walked in circles around you then bent over and whispered in your ear.

 "Are you ready, darling~" He asked. 

"Yes?" You said. 

Henry pulled out his phone and started to record. 

"TAKE HER TO SCHOOL WILLIAM!!! SHOW MIKE AND SCOTT HOW ITS DONE!!!" He yelled.

 William let out a deep chuckle as he slowly humped the back of the chair. He slowly walked around in front of you and knelt down but leaned back. He lightly thrusted his hips back and forth while dragging his hands down his body.

 "Gross." Mike said.

 Scott sat by Mike and watched clearly uncomfortable. William got up and leaned forward onto you like he was about to do a push up and gripped your thighs. You gripped his hair and kissed him, sticking your tongue into his mouth as he groaned. You thought it was kinda hot how William was letting you dominate him. He pulled away and turned around but stood over your lap as he rotated his hips back and forth.

 "Get your ass out of my face weirdo!" You laughed. 

William deeply chuckled mischievously and sat on your lap. He took one of your hands and slipped it under his shirt so you could feel his abs. You blushed and felt the rest of his body. He slowly started grinding on you. 

"I'm sorry, I've never done this before." He whispered in your ear.

 "It's ok, you're doing great." You smiled seductively. 

William slowly went up and down as he stuck out his tongue and blushed red as he gave you his silvery bedroom eyes. You blushed and quickly slipped your tongue in again, kissing him. He moaned deeply while kissing you. He pulled away starting to take off his shirt to show off his body. You grabbed his tie and started kissing him again. He licked your lips.

 "Your so damn sweet~" He said in a deep voice. 

He grabbed your behind and grinded harder. You moaned.

 "Ok, that's enough! This is still a kids restaurant!" Scott said.

 "Your no fun Scott." Said Taylor.

 William gave you a smirk as he got off of you and put his shirt back on. You looked at Henry while he pointed his phone at himself.

 "THATS RIGHT CANDYS CHIPS AND WHOPERS!! HERE AT FREDDY FAZBEARS WE LIKE TO HAVE FUN!!" Henry yelled. 

"You better not post that online!" Scott yelled at Henry. 

"Thanks for the lap dance~" you whispered in Williams ear and smacked his behind.

 "Ooooo, harder baby~" William groaned.

 "Your so weird!" You told him. 

This was definitely one of the best birthdays you've ever had.

I had to watch two whole videos on how to do male stripping moves. Now I just have this useless knowledge in my head. Thank you guys for 5.1K!!!