Chapter 9

Hey guys im back!!!! sorry i havent updated in like EVER!!!!!!!!! i was on christmas break in Cali and was no internet or signal anywhere!!!! sometimes ill get lucky and get ONE  bar :/

anyways enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma's POV:

Oh my word. These boys are very very cheeky minded. First they play a little "prank" on me that they are going to rape me, and THEN i see Harry in de nude.

I have his perfectly toned body, with a v-line , and a few tatoos, AND his weener stuck in my head!!!!! CHEESUS I need to get him out of my head!!!!!!

"Um Emma , are you going to choose???" Harry asks questionly.

i just nod my head thinking of what to do. If I say dare them they are probably going to make me have a makeout session with each and every one of them! But if I say truth then they might ask, i dont know, maybe how many boyfriends ive had? Truth doesnt seem so bad. Its the truth, right? Truth doesnt hurt....

I gulp and say "Ermmmmmmm Truth?" ending it more questionly.

Harry immediantly says " Are you a virgin?" finishing with a few chuckles from the boys, but not him, he looks serious? whats that about.

My face turns extremely red, and Harry says " WELL YES OR NO?!?!" so sudden that i kinda jumped.

I face the ground, so no one can see my burning red face, and answer "yes" in almost a whisper. Yes, I know, even though im an actress ive never really had a real long boyfriend, and the sex scenes i do is jst me in like me in my lingerie.Soooooo, yeah. Im not sure if Im ashamed of it, but i do know that I want it to be special and with the right guy.

When my face resurfaces everyone is looking at me with shock. And Harry looks happy, but not too happy just has a smirk on his face.......

"So Niall, Truth or Dare?" I ask

"Dare! Gimme all you got woman!" Nial jokes

"I dare you to.......... BE ALL DRAMATIC THOUGH THIS WHOLE GAME!!!" I say, giggling like a little maniac.

"OMG really you want ME to do that! OMG EMMMEEEHH YOU ARE SUCH THE JOKESTER!!!!" Niall Acts

"Ok now, which one of meh BBFFLE should I choose???  Lee-Lee You are soooo lucky that I chosed you, Right ik!!!!! So do you want to confess or do a sassy dare?? Hmmmm boi ???'

Liam chuckles and says "Um truth."

"Ok now , Is it true that WHEN YOU HAVE NIGHTMARES, YOU CUDDLE UP WITH A BEAR WITH SARAH'S FACE ON IT?!?!?!?!"

Liam Blushes and says" No.......maybe........alright fine yes."

Niall being the dramaic one points and laughs like a maniac sayin " OMG OMG YOURE BLUSHEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The storm dies down, but the boys want me to stay the night. Again they beg leaving me no choice.

"Um guys. I need to go back to my place and some clothes, also where am i going to sleep?" I say just after we finish eating some greesy pizza.

All of the boys say Harry's room, except for him. I bet he couldnt hear us cause hes in the kitchen washing dishes.

I walk in put my arm around his shoulder and say " hey Is it alright if I sleep in your room?" my touch makes him tense up, but he stutters saying " um y-yeah y-y-you can s-s-sleep in  my room.'

When I leave the kitchen Zayn hands me a pile of his clothes. "Here are some of Harry's clothes so we dont have to drive ALLLLLLLL the way to your house." he quickly says, drops them in my hands, and walks away with a smirk.

Great they make me share a room with a guy i barely known, but has already seen him naked, and give me his clothes. I walk into their downstairs bathroom and change into these massive clothing.

When Im just in my lace bra and underwear, I look myself in the mirror. Everyone, all the guys, all the girls say I have a beautiful body. To me I just look average. I sigh and just as Im about to unclasp my bra, I see the door open with a shirtless Harry.

"OMG Im so sorry! All the other bathrooms where occupied." He turns arround so I probably coudlnt see his burning face.

"Dont worry, its fine." I say a bit to soon, not minding Harry. Dont call me a slut but ive seen by hundreds of guys in my bra or way to small bikini's on set. So lets say Im used to it.

Harry turns around and reaches for some tootpaste. To stop the fuss, I just hand it to him. But our eyes lock. His green emerald eyes stare right into my soul. I cant help but break the bond to get just a glimpse of his perfect abs.

So I do so and he notices what Im looking at.  he chuckles saying "Like what you see?" with a cheeky smirk showing his dimples.

I blush but just to tease him I  have myhand out , barely ontop of my "twins" i batter my eyes slowly  and say " Heres your toothpaste" He obviously blushes , and runs away with it, screaming down the halls " THANKS LOVVVVVEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Louis is just around the corner" you guys are soooo cute together! When can you guys make it official?!?"

I giggle but honestly I'll never know myself.