"No-" I wine, "NO!" I shout and push away from them before falling to the floor, slipping out of their arms.

"RAIN?" mum goes down to get me but i rush to my feet and step away from them crying.

"Rain, tell us what-" i move away from Wrath and begin to cry, seeing everyone has surrounded me. i crouch to the floor and hug my head, shaking in fear.

"PLease-no!" i whimper and sob.

"Rain, nobody's going to hurt you, just because it's your birthday, it doesn't change anything." Wrath tells me firmly. i sniffle and whimper.

"oh my baby boy-" i peek up to mum who's crying into daddy's chest. he holds him tightly while he cries over my painful mental state. i sniffle and look up to everyone.

"what did they do to you?" he asks softly to me. i shake my head and hug my knees tightly, my tail curling around me in a way that hides any glimps of my bum. "Rain, what did they do?!" he asks firmly and i sob.

"they stuck bunches and bunches of needles in my arm that made me go funny and it hurt and i felt sick and i was dizy and everything looked scary and then they brought bunches of plants through and destroyed them all before sticking their dirty stupid cocks in me and I HATE IT!" i scream at the top of my lungs, everyone just standing their, "They'd they'd get this thing that with cut my skin in a way that was so painful, for the whole week, they'd be pushing me to the edge of DEATH and it's the worst week ever because they'd give me medicine that would stop me from sleeping so i couldn't get any rest-" i whimper before crying, "they wouldn't knock me out either, i'd normally pass out from pain, but not on my birthday, it's a continuous pain that doesn't end until the week is over." i sob.

"they?" Wrath whispers stiffly.

"THEY!" i shout before crying some more, "The only time Master would let any one else enter me is my brithday week, and no matter how much i cried they just wouldn't listen." i cry histerically. arms grab me making me cry and thrash.

"I'm not going to hurt my baby boy, Rain-" he whimpers, ears flat to his head as i stare up in fear, but he pulls me tightly to his chest, dispite my struggles i end up just falling limp and crying it all out. 

Wraths POV

the anger i feel towards these bastards is growing at an impossible rate. "Wrath-" i look up to my brother and he passes me a sweet. i roll my eyes. that sweet used to range from a siggar to some illegal as shit drug....now he's got Kids, he can't. "Wrath-" he throws another one to me, each time, breaking me from my train of thought mefore i growl furiously and throw them as hard as i can back at him. he tackles me to the ground as i throw punch after punch at him, the others diving into the battle, the sisters staying out of it while they set bets on who's gonna win, me.....Against them! 

"Come on big guy, you've gotten weak!" they mock me, working as hard as they can to anger me to the point of their deaths, just to get me to calm down. they know i find it hard when i can't protect someone i care about. wether i'm weaker or stronger then them, if i care about them and i can't stop their suffering, the anger will just keep rising. 

"What's this? Fat?!" i drive my fist so hard into my younger brothers face, the impact of his back and the wall sends a crack straight through it. 

"God, your so slo-" i snap. i roar in absolute anger and drive each and everyone of them into a two hour coma. when i'm done, i'm in the middle of a pile of bodies. 

i run my fingers through my hair to brush it out of the way before leaving the room of a silent croud. non of them expecting me to go that far in the time i did it in. "take that for Fat and slow assholes." i grumble before exiting going to my room.