i scream out in pain when all of those plants are ripped and killed before the Lion dives towards me before simply being picked up, "INSIDE!" Wrath growls while i lay curled up on the ground feeling like i'm about to throw up again, "that was so stupid of you!" he snaps at me before picking me up. the movement making me wince. luckily, only small bones were broken and my wrist and leg. nothing bad. but i still feel dizy. 

"i'm so sorry." i whimper before breaking out into sobs.

"your a walking disaster, Rain, do you realise that? i don't think you've gone one day without hurting yourself even the slightest bit. if it's not a broken leg or a bloody nose, it's a splinter or a paper cut, do i SERIOUSLY need to wrap you in BUBBLE WRAP?!" he snaps angrily at me making me whimper.

"i-i'm sorry, i don't mean to be a bad boy, Master Wrath." i whimper, "i-i-i don't know, i just didn't want it to hurt you, h-he was all over you and was about to bite you, i don't like that!" i justify. he sighs and shakes his head. 

"just get some rest." he sighs, taking me up some stairs before laying me on a bed. i sniffle, relaxing into the mattrace. "you okay?" he asks softly, brushing his hand through my fur before rubbing the sensetive spot that makes me shudder and practically melt away. he chuckles before taking his hand back. he walks away while i'm still in my daze. but as he gets further away my conciousness come back.

"Nooo-" i whimper, and climb out of bed, walking over dispite the pain.

"Rain, go back to bed-" i wrap my arms around him and hug him.

"not without you." i whisper into his chest. he sighs before picking me up, walking to the bed and laying down.

"SIR!" i jump at the loud shout and then the thundering foot steps running up the stairs to see me cuddling up to Wrath, "oh shit-"

"HA, you owe me Fifty quid!" another runs up.

"Piss off-"

"What do you want?" Wrath cuts them off. regaining their attention.

"well, Rain's Video's are currently on the market for big fucking bucks." i look up to the computer screen-

"yeah, i found some other videos, aparently people pay to request shit, in fact, each of his cuffs were voted for, a thousand pound to vote wether he gets perminant cuffs or not." i gulp anxiously.  

"BINGO!" we suddenly hear before four rush up, "We found all of them." i look up.

"yeah, aparently it wasn't just this Master guy." they all come and sit on the bed. they each show whats going on and i am sertain by the end of this, ima throw up. 

"do you recognise these people?" i turn to look over to wrath, seeing a page of five older men and two women. i nod to him. 

"He helped with the cuffs and collar, along with the chains and designing some of the other torture equipment. he's a balck smith, he's really quiet and glared a lot." i say, pointing to the first guy, "he designed any other toys, anything not metal. he....was really weird. he got really close one time and even pinned me to the wall, but then Master punched him saying i'm not allowed any STD's because he'd kill me if he found out someone else got hold of me." i explain, they grimice, "she's-" i hum, "i saw her talking with master one time, he gave her a lot of money and she gave him a paket of what looked like capsuels, i later found out they were drugs, Master wanted me to know that if i went to the police they'd find out i'm on illegal drugs and get put in jail for a really long time." i explain, then i look to my 'Aunt' "she's my evil doctor. she used to do experiments on me since i was born, but then Master found her and talked to her about some things before she continued to do experiments and even helped out with some punishments. but i hadn't seen here for years before the reunion." i say and then look to the other three men, "he's funny, he came over earlier on, but he had ears and a tail. he also had two black eyes, a split lip and also had a collar on, i don't think he's a bad guy, but....he.....he's deffinatly mentally unstable, i think he's been sentenced to this shit for a lot longer then me." i say, my ears going flat, "but he was highly positive, until the last time when he nearly killed me. i told him about what Master was doing to me and...and he-he just....switched, he started screaming and lashed out badly, i never saw him again, he didn't stop screaming and throwing his arms and legs until his Master knocked him out-" i point to the guy smiling next to him, "that's his Master, he-he actually used to come over and just....." i shrug, "stare at me, before he'd turn to Master with a smile and whisper, he'd tell him what i was up for, what punishments he should start with and how to work them up without killing me, he also used to.....uh, show Master how to use cerain tools, he's the worst, Master would at least react in some way when i'd scream, but he.....it's like he doesn't understand your in pain, he'd just ignore you." i hug my knees and point to the other guy, "he put a chip in my wrists and ankles and also one in my neck-" i tilt my neck to show them, running my finger over the little slit in my neck, "i don't know why there there, but if ever Master was to play with electricity,......eeeeaaahhhhhh, it hurt." i finish, "he comes once a month to refresh any chips and trackers-"

"trackers?" i look up to Wrath and nod but then blush.

"it's not in a good place." i whisper making the others shudder and Wrath grimice, i squeak when i feel a shock run through me. i blush and curl up into a tight ball before we all look up to one of the hackers.

"disarmed it." he simply says, "now if you just remove it, it won't cause any dificulties." he explains. i look up to Wrath with a deep blush. the shock.....reacted badly with my.....Apendage. he sighs and looks to all the computers.

"same as before. no one is allowed to access these sights aparet from us, got it?" he says pointidly. they all start clicking a bunch of buttons.

"who wants fooooooooooooood?" i look up to see that man that dragged me to the toilet. everyone cheers, getting up, including Wrath.

"come on-" he says, but i shake my head.

"i can't." i whimper. his brow raises, "the-the chip shocked me." i whisper. he sighs and sits down.

"where's the chip?" he asks and i blush hard.

"my balls." i mutter and he yet again grimaces before nodding.

"well, after what i've seen, Rain, i'm going to be looking into getting those cuffs removed, along with all the chips." he says and i pale.

"no, Master Wrath, please don't-"

"why the fuck not?!" he asks, annoyed by my answer. but i tear up.

"i-it was really scary and h-hurt, and since then, m-my skin continued to be torn off, over and over, if you take the cuffs off, my skin will go with it, sir." i whimper, explaining to him my issue, "it happened with my neck, i had to be rushed to the hospital, Master was far from done with me and if i died, he would definatly not be happy with me." i explain, "they removed some of my skin to use for my neck, i was supposed to stay for longer, but Master took me home without anyone knowing." i explain then sigh. looking up to him. he takes my ankle and pulls it down, then he pushes me back. i blush hard, my cock now painfully hard. his hand then slides down to my buldge making me suck in a breath. he presses his hand against it, "Wra-"

"sh-" he hushes, hovering over me. i pant lightly, feeling the shocks from his movements. his face is so close to mine.....i want to kiss him......i want to kiss him so badly. i can't do that.....he'd be angry. but then he leans down and grazes his  lips over mine, "so fucking precious." he whispers before pushing my lips apart and diving into a heated kiss. i moan into it, his movememnts against my cock getting rougher and quicker making it painfully good. slow down....telll him to slow down. no, that'd be rude and ungreatful- i gasp and shudder through my orgasm, he presses his lips to mine to hush the shakey moan, "see, precious." he whispers before pulling his hand out of my trousers, i didn't even realise he put his hand in my pants......"now come down for dinner." he hums, but i just shut my eyes, feeling so tired right now, "Rain." he whispers. but i wrap myself around him and fall to sleep, "you little monkey-"