Long awaited satisfaction

(Your POV)

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!" Sasha exclaimed while nearly choking me to death in her strong headlock.

After the kiss Levi and I couldn't waste anymore time as with each passing second in public, we increased the risk of getting caught by the Military Police.

"Follow me." The Captain whispered into my ear, his cold breath sending goosebumps over my whole body.
It was strange how such a little gesture could be so...stimulating.

This tingling sensation only became more powerful as he proceeded to intertwine his cold fingers with mine before guided me towards an old warehouse where Connie, Sasha, Mikasa and Jean were hiding in.

It was hilarious seeing their shocked faces when I entered the room. Mouths wide open with eyes as big as a 10-meter titan's ass.

When I gave them a small wave, confirming that I was the real deal, Sasha practically threw herself on me, making us both stumble to the floor.

"Tsk, let her go or she'll die in those meaty arms of yours." Levi stated, crossing his arms with an irritated face.

He didn't like it when people were too 'touchy' with you. Definitely not after sharing such an intimate moment not too long ago.

The lack of air obligated me to forcefully stomp on the potatoe-girl's foot in order to wiggle free from her grip.

"HEY, NO FAIR!"

Ignoring her whining, I moved over to Armin who sat there quietly staring into his own lap.

"Armin?" I softly spoke but got no response which made me furrow my eyebrows.

The shock of killing another human being was just too strong and I even saw his hands still trembling from the whole experience. Unable to mutter out a single word.

I could almost feel the pain swirling around in his head, contemplating about wether he did the right thing or not.

There is no 'right thing'.

As I set myself besides the coconut-haired boy ,my hand gave him a soothing pat on his back, casting Jean a glance before speaking up.

"You had no choice, Armin. In almost every world it's either kill or be killed."

Even though he didn't seem entirely convinced by my statement, Armin still answered me with a smile.

If only his eyes weren't filled with brimming tears it would be more convincing.

"Seems like something is on your mind too , (Y/n)." Jean observed ,making all eyes point at me.

The Captain seemed curious as well, giving me a quick side-glance before placing himself next to me. After sitting down Levi laid his hand behind my back ,giving me his muscular arm to lean against.

His deep breathing made it hard for me to focus properly and the alluring, masculine scent coming from his body didn't help either.
When I looked at him, I swallowed a lump in my throat as I accidentally caught a glimpse of his bare chest exposed through his loose grey shirt.

Compose yourself.

Tightening my hands into fists, I could feel my body heating up again, just like when we kissed.
A strange tingling feeling now growing in my nether region everytime the Captain came closer.

Is it suddenly getting hot in here or...?

Mentally giving myself a slap to the face I cleared my throat, crossed my legs and retrieved a tiny device from my pocket.