𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮

Start from the beginning

"Get off of me! I didn't do anything!" Yasmine yelled out, her eyes watering as Alaska pulled her up from the ground with her and threw her into the lockers harshly.

"How'd you know I was using? You're such a pathetic excuse of a snitch!" Alaska yelled, spinning around and kicking Yasmine harder into the lockers, making the blonde cough, "Tell me!"

"Alaska!" Moon yelled at her, Alaska ignored her and grabbed Yasmine by the collar of her shirt.

"Tell me before I break that off centered nose of yours." Alaska threatened, grabbing her harshly by the face with a glare, "How'd you know?"

"I know someone, please, stop." Yasmine begged as Alaska shoved the back of her head into the lockers harder, "He told me!"

"Who's he, bitch?" Alaska demand to know, tilting Yasmines head back some with a nasty glare.

"Your brother!" Yasmine hollered out as she cried.

Alaska laughed as she pushed Yasmine onto her knees harshly, "I don't have a brother, you lying bimbo."

"Alaska." Yasmine said as she looked up at her with pleading eyes when her fist rose, "Yes, you do."

Alaska stared down at her, breathing heavy as she blinked. She did have a brother, a brother she never met or even considered family. From what she's known, her mother hadn't even know him. Alaska grabbed Yasmine by the face tightly, "Who is he? Tell me a name!"

Yasmines voice was weak from the amount of times Alaska had hit her. Alaska was close enough to hear the faint whisper of a name, a name that made her body feel as though it paralyzed. She knew him, she knew exactly who he was.

The name sunk in her body, her brothers name. Alaska took a step back from Yasmine, blinking as she clinched her jaw. Yasmine standing up slowly is what caught Alaska's attention, hurrying to do a twist and kick Yasmine in the face one more good time as she fell to the floor, "Stay off the internet, bitch."

Alaska stormed off in anger, her adrenaline racing through her veins. Alaska threw punches at the ones who attempted to attack her, head butting one final boy who attempting to grab hold of her. Alaska felt her body suddenly being yanked back, falling into the ground. A boy from Miyagi Do swung his fist at her, Alaska moving so he punched the hard floor. Her knee collided with his lower stomach, moving out from under him quickly as her hands pushed into his back. Alaska kicked off her legs, using the boys back to flip over him and land on her feet, swinging her fist into his face as he hit the ground.

Alaska laughed as she whipped her bloody nose, feeling it smear across her face. Look to her right she followed the crowd into the cafeteria, watching as Hawk took off in a sprint after Demetri, "Hawk! Wait!"

Alaskas yelling was cut short when she was tackled again, her body hitting one of the tables as she yelped. Alaska pushed her body onto the table harder, kicking the boy in the face and standing up quickly. He held his nose, bent over some. Alaska jumped off the table, high enough for when she came down, she hit the boy in the nose harshly with the bottom of her expensive shoe.

"Yeah!" Aisha yelled out as the pair high fived.

"Yeah! That's what i'm talking about!" Alaska hollered out as the pair dodged more punches, flipping the person over as they fell onto the table. Alaska looked up to find Tory and Sam had gone up the stairs now, Robby and Miguel not too far behind.

"Alaska! Alaska! Call him off! Call him off!" Demetri yelled out as he ran back into the cafeteria, Hawk close behind with a determined glare on his face, "Alaska!"

"Hawk! Wait!" Alaska yelled as she ran toward the two. Hawk turned Demetri around quickly, kicking him in the face and throwing punches. Demetri blocked each one as Alaska ran forward, pushing between the two before any punches were thrown again, "Enough!"