𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 🌷

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦, y/n leaned back in her chair confident she had just aced her test

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦, y/n leaned back in her chair confident she had just aced her test. she'd been up all night doing last minute revision and had somehow remembered enough not to find the questions too challenging. she was pleased.

as the test papers were collected in, yaomomo tapped her on the shoulder. "not to alarm you y/n, but it seems you have a visitor." she explained, pointing at the door subtly.

y/n looked over and nearly raised her eyebrows. it was none over than tamaki. after their charming exchange of small conversation and a cake sesh, the two hadn't really talked much. a few smiles on the way to a class. or a glance at the end of the day. he didn't seem the talkative type, was her conclusion.

since the class was over, she walked to the door bag in hand. "tamaki?" the h/c female said his name as if she couldn't believe he was really there. "did you want to tell me something?"

half of the class went silent waiting on his response. tamaki, aware of this sudden attention, from up and indicated that they should leave. y/n followed him out.

"no way...y/n has a senior boyfriend!" mina gasped. she jumped up out of her seat. "i need to hear what he's saying."

"maybe he's arranging a date for them." yaomomo wondered. "how romantic."

todoroki pulled a frown. "he pulled her out of class for that?"

"technically it is break, todoroki." iida commented causing the young dual haired boy to only frown further.

...

"you wanted to say something, tamaki?"

he pulled out two tickets from his pocket. taking a deep breath he spoke. "w-would you care to...accompany me t-to the cinema?"

"me?" y/n asked shocked.

he nodded, starting to sweatdrop. did she not want to go? was he going too fast?

"of course i will!" she gushed. "what movie? what time? should we wear matching outfits? want to get food after?"

the boy, flooded with questions, nodded.

"yes? to all of them? for matching outfits, let's both wear purple! to match your hair!" she declared making the boy flush.

'whatever...' tamaki murmured, the rest of his sentence incomprehensible.

'whatever?' y/n repeated.

'you say...' he finished, his expression getting darker by the second.

'ah, i see.' y/n smiled at him, making him turn away completely.

...

'you're going on a date!?' mina yelled quite loudly.  'with a senior at that!'

'that's not it!!' y/n waved her hands frantically.

'what guy asks a girl out to the cinema as friends...' jiro trailed off. she looked gloomy and her voice sounded even gloomier. 'i had no idea you were into older guys, y/n...'

'jiro! it is not a date!' the h/c haired girl stated again.

'then what is it, y/n...' jiro asked expectedly, her hair slightly covering her face now. her appearance slightly scared y/n at this point. 'don't tell me you'll forget about us. remember our spotify dates?? did they mean nothing—'

'i mean, a senior?? what if you guys have nothing to talk about? what if—'

'it is not a date!'

'you're going on a date, y/n?' an icy voice said behind the girl.

y/n wizzed round and came face to face with todoroki. he was holding his lunch tray which consisted of a bowl of cold soba. and of course a milk carton. the dual haired boy had a straight face, not allowing even a glimmer of emotion to shine through.

'what? no, todoroki i'm not!' she confirmed. he looked unhappy or perhaps he was happy. it was hard to tell.

'i see...' he trailed. 'then you're available right?'

a loud gasp erupted from mina's lips. 'could it be that todoroki is interested in y/n!' jiro quickly hit mina and loudly shushed her.

'available?' y/n repeated.

todoroki averted his eyes for a few seconds, scavenging the lunch room before meeting her gaze again. gripping his lunch tray harder, the boy said 'if you're not going on a date, then you're free this weekend right?' there was a pause. seeing y/n's sceptical expression, he rushed to explain himself. 'you see, i noticed you like music.'

y/n's face lit up, and todoroki noticed this. 'how did you know?'

'you have a tendency to play music in the classroom.' he looked down. 'and i've seen you dancing to music on the roof top.'

y/n flushed with embarrassment. 'oh...'

'it's a positive thing.' shoto reassured her. 'it shows you are...interesting. my point is that i happen to have tickets to a sold out concert. would you by chance happen to want to accompany me?'

mina shoved the back of y/n's legs obviously as a prompt to say yes. jiro , instead, loudly cleared her throat as a prompt to decline.

y/n, feeling slightly under pressure, met shoto's eyes. 'that sounds fun, todoroki! i would like to go with you if you don't mind!'

in a rare instance, the dual haired boy smiled. a very faint smile. so faint, it would make you doubt it was even there. 'thank you.' he took a piece of paper out of his blazer pocket as if he had been planning this. passing it to y/n, he told her 'here's my number. please feel free to call me when you get the chance.'

y/n felt flustered again.

'to discuss the concert, of course.' he added.

and with that, the icy boy left, speaking more to y/n than he ever had before. turning to her friends, y/n's eyes landed on mina's excited face and jiro's even gloomier face.

'why'd you go say yes?' 'i can't believe you didn't immediately say yes!' they said at the same time.

mina's eyes glimmered. 'im just so proud. you got asked out by two totally hot guys! in the span of a day!' she shook her head in disbelief. 'so cool...'

'what are you even talking about? tamaki and i are only hanging out and todoroki just doesn't want to waste his concert ticket?'

'oh come on, why would he invite a girl he's barely talked to over people like midoriya or iida. he's into you!'

y/n nearly dropped her lunch tray.