𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🌷

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗦, the girl fastened the buckles of her school shoes before quickly rising to resume her brisk walk down the corridor. Instead, she was met with a loud gasp and found herself holding her head in pain. "sorry!" she almost immediately apologised. After seeing who she had bumped into she apologised further. It was a third year.

"..." the purple haired boy seemingly froze up at the sight of her. His eyes almost looked terrified.

"sorry, again. I wasn't watching where I was going." y/n said, awaiting a response. she received none.

concluding that the third year was so angry with her he couldn't speak, y/n put her hands together and put her head down. "i truly am sorry! as a punishment, i shall carry your bag for the rest of day!"

"..." he flinched slightly as the h/c girl practically ripped off his school bag and held it alongside her own.

"where are we going now, senior!?" she quickly asked, eyeing the third year nervously. she received yet again no response.

"n-no." the boy managed to mutter.

"no?" y/n repeated. the word rang in her head. "ah! you must mean you want me to do the errands for you! understood! what shall i do?"

"..."

y/n gulped a little. he was so furious that he couldn't even speak nor look her in the eye. the girl knew better than to pick fights with older years.

"tamaki!! why are you bothering this cute first year?"a strangely cheery voice called, shocking the two of them.

y/n became less anxious upon seeing the light hearted face of the newcomer.

"hey! i'm mirio togata!" the blonde boy smiled and greeted slapping the back of his purple-haired friend. "it seems tamaki here is bothering you, right?"

y/n shook her head. "no, not at all! in fact, i disrupted him! you see, i was wasn't watching where I was going and so i-"

"fault."

both mirio and y/n stared at the boy.

"fault?" they both repeated.

"i-it was my f-fault." tamaki said in the slightest whisper.

"why do you have his bag...uh?"

"y/n! y/n l/n." she introduced herself, handing the bag back to tamaki. "so you don't want me to run errands for you?"

the boy shook his head, still avoiding eye contact with the girl. mirio saw this and held back a laugh.

"y/n? pretty name! would you care to join us for lunch today?" mirio offered. after looking at her unsure face, he quickly added more. "to make up for this mishap with tamaki! our treat!"

"alright, is it really okay for me to have lunch with you guys?" she asked, her scepticism obvious.

"of course! to sweeten the deal, i'll even get you a little surprise to make it worth your while?" the blonde further tried to persuade her. he looked at tamaki desperately for some assistance.

"y-you." he slowly brought his eyes to her eyes. "should j-join us."

y/n admired his quite attractive face before coughing. "well."

"please?"

y/n melted. "alright! i'll see you there!" she smiled and walked away waving.

as soon as the h/c haired girl was gone, tamaki gave a very weary smile.

...

staring into the eyes of the purple haired boy now known as tamaki, y/n shrunk in her seat. He hadn't said a word and mirio was terribly late.

'when do you think mirio is gonna get here?' she asked, yet to no answer.

he sat there. uncomfortable. clueless of what to say to a girl two years younger than him and who he had taken a liking to.

the purple haired boy took a box out of his bag and pushed it towards y/n. 'for me?' she questioned. after seeing him slightly nod she opened it.

it was a box of assorted cake. some with cream, jelly, jam and chocolate. some with strawberry, raspberry, icing and vanilla. it looked utterly mouthwatering. and it showed on y/n's face. "where did you get this from?" she asked, her fingers hovering over them eager to taste one.

"special made." he said in the quietest whisper that sounded like he was trying his hardest not to be heard.

"i didn't know the school did special made food?" y/n raised a brow. of course this would not stop her from eating them of course. "thanks!" she smiled at the boy making him destroy their solid eye contact.

"they don't. i-it was a favour." tamaki clarified but to no avail as y/n was already making her way into one of the cakes.

mirio appeared behind y/n and spied the cake. "you brought cake, junior!" he reached to take one and was stopped by a violent stare from tamaki. "however...i'm not hungry." he weakly said.

"more for me!"

____________________________
𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 : 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 😼
𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 😽👍
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 ❗️😧