𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 🌷

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

𝗔 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗗 girl shouted out among the students. "the lowest scorer will be expelled...? it's only the first day! i mean, even if it weren't that's totally unfair!"

aizawa argued against her, saying that heroes are the ones that correct the unfairness of the world. y/n silently agreed, deeming the teacher's counter to the girl's complaint fair.

they soon continued to the tests, the first one being the 5o meters dash. but what y/n was really looking forward to was the ball throwing. the girl had to admit she had been riled up since seeing the blonde haired boy demonstrate.

when her name was called, y/n went to the teacher and took a ball. she spun the ball in her hand and took her place inside the circle from the ground.

"do whatever you want just don't leave the circle." the teacher instructed her.

the class went silent in anticipation for the girl's throw causing y/n to laugh to herself. "my audience is expecting a show, aren't they? so why don't I give them one."

swinging her arm, the girl used a small portion of her quirk to propel the ball into the sky and far from her hands. as the ball flew into the air, it sent a small shock wave causing y/n's hair and everyone else's to slightly fly up.

the ball however blasted far out of sight. aizawa turned his monitor to the class which displayed a gleaming '2003.2m'

"two thousand metres! a very impressive score!" a girl with a black ponytail commented, looking shocked herself.

"that's so cool!" the brown haired girl exclaimed, waving her hands to imitate the ball. "it went just like that!"

"thank you." y/n politely thanked her praisers. "i'll have to work on getting that further."

after the remainder of quirk apprehension tests were completed, aizawa showed the students how they had ranked among the class.

1. momo yaoyorozu          12. koji koda
2. y/n l/n                            13.rikido sato
3. shoto todoroki               14. tsuyu asui
4. katsuki bakugou            15. yuga aoyama
5. tenya iida.                       16. hanta sero
6. fumikage tokoyami       17. denki kaminari
7. mezo shoji                       18. kyoka jiro
8. mashiro ojiro                 19. toru hagakure
9. eijiro kirishima              20. minoru mineta
10. mina ashido.                 21. izuku midoriya
11. ochako uraraka

immediately, y/n glanced at her name. she hadn't expected to score so high up the charts.

the girl took a look to see who had score last and saw 'izuku midoriya'. she didn't know who he was but she wanted to reassure him that he wouldn't be expelled. she knew u.a didn't play games like that.

soon after the class had left the p.e. grounds, y/n was approached briefly by none other than izuku himself.

"h-hi! im izuku midoriya!" he greeted, not knowing whether to bow or to shake her hand.

"hello to you too, im y/n l/n. it's a pleasure to meet you." the girl returned the greeting making the boy seem quite flustered. she looked him straight in his eyes. "do i make you nervous or something?"

"n-no! that's not it! i'm a big fan of your family and of you!" he clarified, now afraid to look her in the eye. "your throw was amazing. could you tell me  about your quirk!"

y/n pulled a sceptical face.

"i-if that okay with you, of course!"

"we could have a longer conversation about this another time, hm?" she told him. "would you like that, midoriya?"

"that would be great! please call me izuku or deku is fine!" the green haired boy smiled.

"deku? that's cute." the girl complimented, causing izuku to turn all shades of red. y/n noticed this and pushed further. "i like that name. i'll see you around, deku!"

she waved the blushing boy goodbye and left to find someone.

y/n roamed the corridors until she found the teacher she was looking for. he also happened to be looking for her.

"shota-san!" she greeted, only to be met with a frown.

"l/n, how many times have i told you not to call me by my first name?" The teacher sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"i've completely lost count!" she admitted. "but! to make up for it, weren't you impressed in class?"

aizawa poked the girl's forehead with his finger. "i wouldn't say impressed, y/n."

"you're too hard to impress, shota-san!" she whined, unhappy he wasn't going to congratulate her. "wait, hey! how come you get to call me by my first name?"

"cause i'm older than you and that's the rules."

"i guess that's true. you are wayyy older than me."

"don't get cocky!" he scolded. "but you've improved. well done."

"do i get a well done treat?" y/n pestered as he tried to walk away.

"no."

"buy me boba!" she said. "please, shota-san!"

"stop calling me that." he muttered "fine, but don't be late. we're trying a new place this time."

"you're the best, shota-san! you're paying, right?"

"whatever." aizawa finally said before leaving girl.

y/n smiled at her good work. she was sure she could convince anyone of anything. her phone rang shortly after her teacher had left. it was haru.

"haru? what's up?"

"good afternoon, miss l/n. i got a little worried and called. how was the first day?"

"went alright. nothing special. although there are a few others i've got my eyes on."

"very good. shall i prepare a limo to come and pick you up?"

"no, i'll be fine. i'm getting boba with shota."

"i see...well please do not hesitate to call me if you anything is wrong."

"i know that." she told him before ending the call. what a worrisome boy he was.