𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 🌷

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 off into the distance, ignoring the clamour of class around her. rather than engaging in mindless chatter, she was taking mental notes of all the students she thought had potential to rival her quirk.

she'd definitely be watching out for the cocky blonde haired boy. and that smart ponytail girl. momo was it? and she'd already had her eyes on shoto todoroki for a while.

y/n was well aware he was the son of the number two hero. he also owned a mixture of his parents quirk. she'd seen him in action at the recommendations exams. the boy seemed very cold and y/n thought was hilarious considering his quirk. of course, she hadn't quite built up the courage to tell him that yet.

"I HAVE... COME THROUGH THE DOOR, LIKE NORMAL!!" all might shouted, appearing at the classroom door.

"it's all might...!! incredible. he's really gonna teach us...!!" someone murmured.

"that's his silver age costume! he's drawn so differently than the rest of us. gives me goosebumps..." someone else murmured afterwards.

"hero basic training! the class that'll put you through all sorts of special training to mold you into heroes!!" he announced. "no time to dally. today's activity is this!!"

all might held out a card reading 'battle.'

"BATTLE TRAINING!!"

y/n wished he would stop shouting.

"and for that...you need these!!" he clicked a button which opened a wall containing rows of cases all labelled with numbers. "in accordance with the 'quirk registry' and the special request forms you filled out before being admitted."

"looking good is very important, ladies and gentlemen!! look alive now!! because from today on...you're all heroes!" he finished.

the girls and boys all grabbed their cases with their according hero costumes and headed to their changing rooms.

y/n didn't remember filling out a form about her hero suit and pondered what it would look like. she opened her case to reveal her hero costume and small note reading 'from haru :)'

the girl smiled at this. she'd definitely have to thank him later.

she hastily changed into her suit, stretching out of the fabric in places where the suit seemed tighter than it should have been. quite honestly, she was surprised haru had designed such a tight fitting suit for her.