𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 🌷

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

"𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧...??" the girl repeated, the crowd of media awaiting her reply. "i think he's pretty okay. i haven't really seen his teaching skills in action yet though."

before she could ask another question, the reporter was interrupted. "the man is off duty. you're interfering with our lessons here, so kindly vacate the premises." aizawa told the woman.

the gates of the school slammed shut leaving the reporters in a frazzle. y/n quickly thanked her teacher before walking with him to their classroom.

as y/n took her seat, which was at the front. as there was an odd number of students the front row had five seats instead of the usual four. she between a person with multiple arms and a uniform that seemed to be floating.

aizawa lectured bakugou before shortly turning to the entire class. "we need to pick a class president."

immediately a vast number of students raised their hands practically jumping out their seats. "that's a leader like position! i'll do it!" someone yelled. "ooh! i wanna be class president!! pick me!"

"BE QUIET!!" a voice yelled, silencing the room.

"just because you'd like do it doesn't mean you can! it is a hold office that requires the great esteem and trust of those around you...!" a blue haired boy with glasses declared. "the only truly worthy leader will emerge from a democratic choice reflecting the will of the people!"

most of the class looked confused by his speech. "so you're saying this can only be settled with a fair vote." y/n spoke up, making most of the class turn to her. "i admire the idea and all but none of us know each other."

y/n leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms. "meaning nearly every candidate will vote for themselves."

"that is true, l/n!" the boy said, making y/n surprised when he mentioned her last name. she didn't recall telling him. in fact she didn't recall speaking to him at all. "and that's precisely why the person who does manage to earn multiple votes will be the truly appropriate person for the job, no?!"

"ISN'T THAT RIGHT, SENSEI!!?"

"as long as you all decide by the deadline, anything's fine."

the voting commenced as the boy suggested and the results were written out onto the blackboard in front of the class. the 'official' winners were deku and y/n, herself.

"so it's president midoriya and vice president l/n."

y/n rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly as she stood at the front of the class along with deku. he looked like he was freaking out. the girl try to calm him down. "that's funny, i voted for you, deku." she nonchalantly told him.

to her dismay, this caused the greenette to worry and mutter all sorts of things even more than before. y/n was planning to just stay silent for the time being.

soon enough lunch came and y/n was sitting with deku, ochaco and a blue haired male she had noticed earlier. "this rice is yummy!" ochaco exclaimed, her chopsticks loading as much rice as she could into her mouth.

"i was made class president so suddenly, i'm really not sure i'm up to the task..." deku admitted to the group.

"sure you are!" ochaco told him.

"you'll be alright." the blue haired boy said quite bitterly.

deku looked to the h/c haired girl for encouragement. "oh! uh...i'm sure that you'll be fine, deku."

"exactly! l/n is correct." the other male said. "you've got guts and judgment when it counts, midoriya. i voted for you because i knew you have it in you to carry us through."

y/n scoffed earning the table's attention. "you wanted to be class president yourself, didn't you? and yet you voted for someone else." she said.

"you've got the looks down with the glasses, too!" the brown haired girl added.

"like i said, mere volition has nothing to do with one's actual suitability. i did nothing more than follow my own judgment on the matter."

"you're so proper, iida!"

y/n heard this a let out a very small sigh. she had been bothered that the boy had known her name and she didn't. and asking him would embarrass her even more.

"yeah, you're always going on about honor and stuff! might be wrong, but are you from an upper-crust family!?" ochaco asked.

iida then explained how he came from a family of heroes and how he aspired to be like his older brother, turbo hero ingenium.

"not trying to pry but...aren't you the same, y/n!" ochaco turned to the girl.

"i don't exactly come from a family of heroes like iida." the girl explained. "but we are quite wealthy, i guess."

they continued to chat before a loud siren blared through the lunch room, causing most students to go into a panic.

"Security level 3 has been breached. Students, please promptly evacuate."

flooding into the corridors, the pupils pushed and shoved among the crowds in a frenzy. y/n tutted as she shoved into a wall by someone. the girl fell but was caught by collar just before she hit the ground.

y/n was harshly pulled up. she adjusted her skirt before turning around to see who had saved her. "bakugou?"

"are you dumb or something?" he grumbled, as someone ran past the two. "even an idiot would be able to stop themselves from tripping over damn air."

"well, i'm sorry you forced yourself to catch me." the girl grumbled back, mimicking him.

the two stopped glaring at each other as iida floated to the top of an exit sign and yelled to the crowd. he yelled to the now silent students that everything was fine. and that it was just the press, which y/n shook her head to as she was not surprised.

...

"okay, mr president. please start us off." y/n said, standing in front of the class.

"i need to say something!" the green haired boy managed to mumble. "in the end, i think that iida would be the better man for the job after all!"

"yeah, he's got a point! iida made a great show back there at the lunch room!" a red haired boy added. "i wouldn't have minded midoriya either, of course!"

"he reminded me of that warning sign you see on emergency exits!"

aizawa appeared from his yellow bag and told them that they weren't getting any younger.

"IF IT'S THE WISH OF THE CLASS PRESIDENT, THEN I CAN'T REFUSE!!"

"DO US PROUD MR EMERGENCY EXIT!!"

y/n chucked to herself as the class praised iida. but then her mind shifted to darker thoughts. such as if it was really just the press who had caused the alarm to be set off, and more serious things, like whether her position as vice president was really safe.