𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 🌷

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗣 𝗛𝗜𝗦 sleeves, haru began typing into his favourite laptop. every once in a while he'd pause to take a long slip of his tea before hastily going back to his work.

the boy took his work very seriously and found absolutely nothing wrong with that. this was another of his typical evenings when y/n preparing for bed. he'd take a comfortable chair and get to typing and reading for hours. this particular night, he was interrupted.

"haru!" a voice called. "i've finished all my paper work so we can go out now!"

that voice was the sound haru dreaded the most. it was the voice of a unusually enthusiastic coworker who took it upon them self to bother him. every single evening.

the girl walked into the room and leaned on the table where haru's tea was. "be careful. you'll knock my drink over." he hissed, taking the beverage and balancing it on his lap.

"tea? that's so boring!" the girl laughed. "no wonder y/n likes me more!"

haru frowned as she twirled her hair. the girl was one of y/n's assistants who often played around more than she worked. she owned a head of black hair which was nearly always pulled back into a ponytail. and a pair of bright black eyes that almost never saw the light of a work computer.

"come on, stop being grumpy!" she whined. "let's get y/n and go clubbing!"

"are you kidding me, aki!" haru almost yelled. "miss l/n has school tomorrow and is underage either way."

"fine." aki pouted, crossing her arms. "you and me should go clubbing."

"no."

the girl stuck her tongue out at him. "is that all you know?" she asked. "doing work?"

haru didn't reply. he simply continued to type into his laptop, while a scowl remained on his face. aki pulled her pencil skirt down a little before sitting beside haru.

"you know, i'm sure y/n isn't into uptight guys."

"what nonsense are you talking about now?" haru furrowed his eyebrows as he glared at the girl. "miss l/n is my boss. and i work for her. a relationship between the two of us would be unprofessional."

"there's no rule that says the boss can't date the worker." aki argued.

haru harshly sighed before closing his laptop and leaving his chair. "i'm going to put miss l/n to bed." he muttered. he looked at aki before leaving her there.

after making a quick stop to the kitchen, haru walked up the steps to y/n's room and knocked on the door. upon hearing the knock, y/n yelled for him to come in.

haru opened the room door and placed the hot chocolate he had made in the kitchen on the girl's desk. "are you ready to go to bed now?"

spinning in her desk chair, y/n shook her head. "i'm not even tired." she huffed. "i have a question."

haru stood silent awaiting her question.

"do you think i'll like being a hero?" the girl asked, looking haru directly in his eyes.

"it's hard to say." haru truthfully admitted. "but if you're determined to be a hero, i'll do everything i can to make it easier for you."

"haru...why'd you have to make your answer so emotional." y/n whined. "now i definitely don't wanna go to bed."

"drink the hot chocolate." haru told her, neatening her bed as she sipped on the drink. "miss l/n." he paused. "do you think i am come across as too uptight?"

"yep." y/n replied, now chewing on a soggy marshmallow that had been in the drink too long. "you know what would help you?"

"what?"

"you should get a girlfriend!"

haru choked.

"what did i say?" y/n wondered out loud. "i'll even help you find one. i know you're not very charismatic."

"goodnight miss l/n." the boy quickly said before leaving the room and closing the door. he slightly regretted his response to her statement.

he rushed back down the stairs to his laptop which was now on aki's knees. along with his phone which he could have sworn was in his back pocket.

"hey haru! finished kissing y/n goodnight?" aki asked. upon seeing his face, the girl quickly shook her hands. "i was just joking! you wish you could lay your lips on her!"

"what are you doing with my stuff?" haru lowly asked, slowly approaching the girl.

"you were gone for so long and i got bored!" she explained, haru's phone still in her hand. "by the way, you're such a simp."

"simp?" haru repeated. he genuinely had no time to keep up with the latest phrases and terms. the boy had no social media.

"yeah! you're wallpaper is y/n!" aki laughed, pointing at the phone.

the hairs on the back of haru's head stood up as he prickled with embarrassment. and slight anger. "how did you get into my phone?!"

"your password is y/n's birthday."

haru ran towards her and swung his hand at her in attempt to collect his phone from her grasp. but he was deflected by her unusually sharp reflexes. "wait a minute! i think a certain someone would love to see this."

haru glared at her. "don't you dare, you spawn of satan."

"my, my, haru." aki teased him scrolling further into his phone. "who knew you were such a vulgar person."

"i'm serious, aki." the boy put stretched his fingers before forming them into fists. "give me the phone and nobody has to get hurt."

aki laughed harder. "i could beat you up in no time at all." she smirked at the boy. "without my quirk."

the boy lunged at her once more making her fall to the ground. they both tumbled on top of each other and rolled on the ground all while wrestling for the phone.

"what are you two doing?"

aki and haru stopped their fighting and looked behind them to see a bewildered y/n in her pyjamas. it was then the two realised how suggestive the position they were in was. haru was straddling aki before he quickly jumped up and adjusted his hair.

"it's nothing miss l/n. was there something you needed?" haru asked as aki laughed behind him.

"i just wanted a cup of water but suddenly i'm not so thirsty anymore."