𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 🌷

ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗡 her seat, the female crossed legs underneath the small table. she pushed strands of her hair behind her ears as she watched her reflection in the window. the girl was exhausted and in dire need of sleep. her drooping eyelids did not go unnoticed by her secretary.

"if you are feeling tired, miss l/n, please do not hesitate to sleep." the secretary observed, earning a small scowl from the girl.

"i am not tired, haru ." the girl defended, repositioning her palm on her cheek. "just do whatever boring email stuff you were doing before."

"of course. my apologies, miss l/n."

y/n deepened her scowl at his formal way of saying sorry. she eyed the dark haired male, finally looking away from the window. "why won't you call me by my first name, haru?" she asked. "honorifics are so boring."

"i am working. therefore i must refer to my boss with a respectable title." haru explained.

with a heavy sigh, the girl cracked her knuckles before returning to her previous position. she didn't particularly enjoy flying. "this plane is too slow." she muttered. "at this rate, i won't have time to get enough sleep before school."

"speaking of school, are you sure you want to go?" haru asked, slightly hoping she'd say no. the poor girl had been flying all week to one event after the other. he thought she deserved a break.

"of course i want to go. imagine the type of reputation skipping school would give me." y/n paused. "definitely not a pro hero one."

"you haven't been training recently. won't you strain yourself?"

"you're so worrisome, haru." y/n laughed, finally letting loose a smile. "i'll be fine once i get off this slow plane. what is there, traffic in the sky?"

"it is your private plane, so you could always complain to your pilot." haru suggested.

the girl shrugged. "a pilot is a pilot."

the flight continued as usual, and arrived at its destination a few hours later. upon her arrival at her house , y/n prepared for her first day at school which would be the next day.

the following morning, y/n sat at her house's dining room alone. she wore her ironed and steamed white blouse and vivid red tie. adorned with the school's green and grey blazer and skirt. under her dining table, she pulled up her black knee socks.

the girl read a new article on her phone as she waited to be served breakfast. it was news on a sludge like villain. luckily, the issue had been taken care by japan's number one hero, all might. y/n recalled meeting him briefly at a stuffy conference event a few years ago. at last, the girl was served a divine breakfast that could only suit a divine girl.

after eating, y/n climbed into one of her family's many cars and was driven to the u.a building.

she soon left the comforting mountain she lived on. the car pulled up onto an empty space that wasn't teeming with reporters. the girl thanked her driver and left the car, swinging her school bag onto her shoulder.

slipping past some crowds the girl managed to push her way to the front in hopes of entering the school building. but of course she was caught by a sharp eyed reporter and was soon pointed in the face by many microphones.

"miss l/n! how does it feel gaming admission to a prestigious hero academy?"

"are you hoping to become a pro hero as a full time career?"

"do you feel out of place going to such an academy?"

y/n twirled her hair towards the reporters as their camera flashed brighter than ever. "no, not at all. i couldn't feel more at home. here, im among the best." the girl answered as the press ate up her reply.

"no further comments, thank you." she told them, taking her leave into the building.

after trailing around empty corridors for a while, the girl found her classroom just before the class was about to begin. she had little to no time to introduce herself or rather get recognised by her classmates.

a black haired man who had seemingly crawled out of a yellow caterpillar introduced himself to the students. "i am your home room teacher, shota aizawa." the man said, causing the class to make a small ruckus. he shoved a training uniform at a green haired boy. "wear these and come to the field , we're having a test."

y/n played with the collar of her sports uniform and she stood on the p.e. grounds. she was soon approached by a pink skinned and pink haired girl, who had intriguing horns protruding from her head.

"i'm mina ashido! don't bother telling me your name, i already know all about you!" mina introduced herself. "y/n l/n! your my idol!"

"thank you, mina. but i wouldn't go so far as to call myself someone's idol." y/n sheepishly replied.

the girls stopped talking as their teacher began to explain the test they were going to do. aizawa explained how they would have already done a physical test back in their previous school without using their quirks.

he looked at a spiky blonde haired boy. "you. what was your score in soft ball throw back in your junior high?"

"67 metres." the boy replied.

the teacher threw him a ball. "here, take this and throw it using your quirk."

the blond boy shouted what y/n thought was 'die' and threw the ball with an explosion which propelled the ball forward at a high speed.

y/n without shame was immediately impressed. an explosive quirk was a very interning one.

the small device their teacher's hands said "705.2m."

a lot of people became excited, some of them even commenting that it looked fun. it looked like everyone was getting riled up.

"you're hoping to become heroes after three years here... and you think it'll be fun and games?" the teacher gloomily asked the class. "right. the one with the lowest score across all eight events will be judged hopeless and will be expelled."

aizawa ran his hands through his hair. "your fates are in our hands. welcome. this is the hero's course at u.a high!"

y/n tried to hide her smirk as some of the class worried aloud. she knew this wouldn't be a challenge. but she certainly didn't want to come off as overconfident to the rest of the class. such a thing could taint her image.