𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬

Start from the beginning

Sethuraman: Do not worry, you really have potential, I like your work... and if I wish I can definitely make sure that your clicks come on-air.

Thamizh looks hopefully at him.

Sethuraman: But you will have to do something for me.

Thamizh: What sir?

Sethuraman: 25,000 rupees. That will be the only key to take you to the audience.

Thamizh (hesitant) : But... I can't afford...

Sethuraman: Just remember that this will be the only biggest opportunity you will get.

Thamizh leaves the room in a dilemma. He reaches home and knocks at the door. The door slightly opens. He finds that the door is not locked and goes to the living room. A package was kept on the table in which when he opens he finds an amount of 40000 rupees and a letter. He opens the letter which said

"I am sorry for not paying the amount on time, will certainly return before the bank's due date. Until then, please accept this.

                                                                     - Anjana"

He keeps the letter inside and looks around. He takes the money and goes inside his room.

Madhi comes to the living room and sees the letter. He calls Chithra. They both show sign of disappointment.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Looking at his camera, he makes a decision.

Aadhira and her friends at the studio is talking with her friends.

Anonymous: Who is Aadhira here? Contestant Number 198 Aadhira?

Everyone turn around to him.

Aadhira: It is me.

He calls her aside.

Aadhira: Yes?

Anonymous: Aadhira, you have performed well in the final round right?

Aadhira (smiles): Yes.

Anonymous: But you will not get selected.

Her smile instantly disappears from her face.

Aadhira (almost in tears): But, why? And why are you telling me about it? How do you know?

Anonymous: I know, I'm one of the crewmen.

Aadhira's hands start turning cold and her heart sunk like foot in the beach sand.

Anonymous: Do not worry. I like your voice. You really have the potential... and if you wish you can definitely make sure that you come on-air.

Aadhira looks hopefully at him.

Anonymous: But you will have to do something for me.

Aadhira: What...

Anonymous: 25,000 rupees. That will be the only key to take you to the audience.

Aadhira gets angry.

Sethuraman: Just remember that this will be the only biggest opportunity you will get!

Aadhira: I am either getting this the right way or else get eliminated. I don't have to pay you to get selected! Don't you dare to ask anyone else also!

She storms off. The anonymous person smirks at her and walks in the opposite direction. He enters the room of the Managing Director. On the MD's table was a name board saying "Ramya Venkatesan".

Ramya Venkatesan: Tell me Sethuraman. How many agreed?

Sethuraman: Everyone, except Aadhira.

Ramya: Oh...

Sethuraman: She wants to win the title the 'right way' it seems! Can we ask the judges to reduce her marks and eliminate her? She will learn it the right way then!

Ramya: We can't do that. The judges will get a wrong impression on us... her elimination should happen naturally...

Sethuraman: You mean..?

Ramya: Break her confidence. Pay some of her friends or other contestants to say things that will distract her and...

Sethuraman: Ma'am there's a better idea than that.

Ramya: What is it?

Sethuraman: Her ring is her only confidence. If we take that away from her then her confidence will automatically falter.

Ramya thinks of it and devises a plan.

TO BE CONTINUED.