✔ • 046 • ✔

Start from the beginning

"Odasaku!" You yelled his name as you stop on your tracks as you now stood behind a male who was probably four years older than you.

"... Neh... nii-san... You said your a great detective right?" You said in a low tone as you looked down at you feet.

"Yup! And I'll be the best detective yet! Every-"

"I have a friend who needs help finding children dear to him, may I know where you work from?" You asked him as you kept your head low letting your lose hair strands cover your features.

"Well... I work from the Arned Detective Agency. There are only -"

"Arigatou, detective-san" you thanked him as you bowed before running off.

"Hey!"

~•~•~•~

At the Port Mafia

"Go to the Armed Detective agency. And tell this case, say that your employer is willing to pay any amount without needing to investigate. Just find where they are. All the needed information is there in the files. And whatever you do, don't bring up my name, the cash is in those suitcases. Call me if those aren't enough." You said in a cold tone as you gave your subordinate the files and two large suitcases.

"L/n-san are you su-"

"I'm certain and I want answers in one hour. Go and look civil as possible don't give them hints that your from the Mafia. And if they want me to be named simply answer it by the name 'Fujiwara'." you said you left the room, as a trail of water dropped from your hair and clothes.

"Understood"

~•~•~•~•~

Third Person's POV

Gun shots were heard from the Forest as the dead Mimic soldiers fell to the ground, blood staining their cloths as most of them had holes in their chest some being shot in the head. As a certain redhead simply walked away from them as he approached an old abandoned mansion.

Odasaku hid behind a tree with a gun in hand, as he spoted a sniper hidden by the house's view deck by the second floor, just on top of the door.

Running over to the side of the house as Odasaku then whistled catching the sniper's attention, and by the moment the male stood up her was immediately shot in the head by Odasaku as he immediately dropped dead on the ground.

Walking towards the door, Odasaku immediately saw a vision of bullets comming out from the door killing him. Moving over to the side, Odasaku let the numerous bullets pass through the door, before he took out another pistol, and as the door broke down he immediately moved shooting the men who were positioned by top of the stair case.

Running up wards to the second floor, Odasaku came across some soldiers who he immediately killed, as he reached a room where men immediately aimed at him, as he simply protected himself by using the wall as a shield as he then took out grenades from him pockets, pulling out tge pin, immediately throwing it into to the room.

Smoke then covered the room, while Odasaku ran into the room as firing of guns were only heard.
And by the moment the smoke cleared down, every Mimic soldier was on the ground, dead.

~•~•~•~•~

"You want us to solve this case without investigations?" Fukuzawa questioned the male who sat infront of him as Ranpo sat beside him.

"Hai. My employer is willing to pay any amount just to know there location before this hour ends" the male answered

"Sorry but we aren't a place to know where lost children are at." Ranpo answered as he continued eating his bag of chips.