✔ • 018 • ✔

Chapter Warning
•violence
•cursing

Chapter Seventeen

~•❤️•~

⚠ Long Chapter Ahead ⚠

"Y/n-san I think you shouldn't—"

"Right, Right, let me correct myself, You wouldn't have to take a whole Army just to capture me" you said cutting off Daichi's words, as Men in black suddenly came of no where having guns in hand all pointed at you and The VBC players. As The Black Lizard also appeared as they stood beside Akutagawa Higuchi.

"Don't you talk to Akutagawa-senpai like that!" Higuchi yelled as you as she pointed her gun at you

"Why? I'm not wrong? Just to capture a simple 15 year old girl like me you need 30 men?, 5 snipers positioned from afar? Oh not to mention you brought the Black Lizard with you How embarrassing, humiliating even" you said with a unamused face. As you shruged your shoulders
ヽ('ー`)┌ ╮(╯▽╰)╭  <--- y/n rn

"Y-y-y/n-san! I think you should stop" Sugawara said as they all noticed that Akutagawa has now looking down, fist clenched. As all the men surrounding all of you were preparing to shoot.

"No wonder, Osamu-kun's new subordinate is far more superior than you, I never seen him in Action but, I can tell he is" you taunted him even more until you felt your phone vibrate. Before showing it to their line of vision before you looked at the message

To: Chief
From: Y/n L/n

Permission to use my ability on school grounds, Currently in Aoba Johsai High School, the Port Mafia's here. Don't send back up.

From: Chief
To: Y/n L/n

Permission granted. Please avoid to cause to much damage and attention of civilians.

Miyagi was one of the places In Japan that had no ability users, well there were though it was rare. Thus you weren't a loud to use your ability unless necessary.
And the person you messaged was the head Chief of Miyagi's Police Department.
The reason why you shouldn't catch to much attention of civians was it was the Port Mafia your talking about. They kill anyone who stands in there way. And they can't let people record them and make it spread on social media can they? It would be to much trouble. Plus as ability users are rare on Miyagi. Attention to the subject must be avoided since not all were not aware of the subject.

you then begun thinking of the best strategy so beat them without causing to much violence and catching to much attention.

"But I guess to avoid anyone Getting killed I should be a obedient girl" You said as you tossed your phone which Suga had managed to catch.

When they did they read the message. Before they looked at you in confusion, while you simply walked towards them. Before lazily flopping your hands infront of them.

To: _______

Stay put, don't get evolved, don't worry about me. And don't dare calling the police.

That was the message on your phone. It was on your drafts so it wasn't ment for anyone in your contacts

"But mind, dragging me? My feet are tired~" you whined childishly