✔ • 039 • ✔

Chapter Thirty Nine

~•❤️•~

Age:
Kōyō = 19 (made her 23 y.o. in the main story)

"You seem troubled, Y/n" Kōyō spoke as she entered the girl's room. As she immediately spotted the raven haired girl seated by the window frame silently watching the stars spread through the night sky.

"Ane-san..." You said as you looked at the scarlet haired female.

"You had that sad look on your face ever since you got here" Kōyō said as she walked towards you as you moved to the side as she sat beside you.

"I just remembered something" you said as you stared at the night sky, adoring the beautiful sight of stars infront of you, as it formed different shaped and sizes.

Knowing that the girl wasn't going to open up, unlike before Kōyō let out a defeated sigh as she too looked at the stars.

"You still love the stars?" She asked you

"They never failed to amaze me" you simple answered.

"I can see that" Kōyō said as she giggled before looking up to your room's ceiling which was painted like the night sky, a enchanting mix of gradient pink, blue, purple and black was in the wall as small splatters of white paint as well as some diamonds on the ceiling as the acted like stars.

It was known to the Mafia that you loved the Stars, Astronomy to be exact.

"Are you mad at them?" Kōyō asked you, as you still looked at the sky.

"I.... I don't know....." You said as you looked down.

Kōyō then looked at you before pulling you into a tight hug.

Hugging her back, you two stayed like that for a while before you released the hug.

"I'm.... Gonna go to sleep now.... I have somewhere to go tomorrow" you said as you looked up to her.

"Your going somewhere or you wanna wake up early to watchnthe sun set?" Kōyō asked you as she stood up.

"...... It's late we should go to sleep, Night Ane-san" you said as you used all your might to push her out of the room.

"Ara, good night Y/n" Kōyō said as you nodded before you closed the door shut.

The next Day~

Unlike the other days where your always with Dazai or maybe your in the mafia training Gin or maybe locking yourself in your office.

You were now with Odasaku in a small two-story restaurant named 'Freedom' eating curry.

And since it was your day off... Well somehow... you were dressed in your casual wear, unarmed.

You weren't much of a talker though you were more open with Odasaku, you often found yourself chatting with him when your not at work.

"Then... She taught me pretty much everything" you said as you to ate another spoonful of your meal.

You mostly told him Stories about your mother, and Flag. You didn't speak much about your interests say since nothing perks up your interests well... You say so.