✔ ~ 006 ~ ✔

Chapter Five

~•❤️•~

Stepping out of Seijoh's bus carrying 4 bags of food you bowed to thank Seijoh's captain

"Thank you for driving me home Sensei" you said with a smile.

"It's fine and thank you again for helping these boys" the head coach of Seijoh you you found out that his name was Nobuteru Irihata.

"It's nothing really... Like I said it's my job" you said waving him off

"Well, thank you once again, L/n-san" Mizuguchi thanked, Seijoh's other coach.

'Like I said it's my job' you mentally sweatdropped

"It's nothing" you said with a smile

"Thank you and See you around L/n-san/L/n-chan" Seijoh's volleyball team said in unison as you only smild at them and waved as the bus drove off....

And when it did.... You let out a deep sigh

"What am I supposed to with 4 large bags of snacks?" You said as you entered your house

Author's POV

If your wondering why would you have 4 large bags of snacks?

1. The store owner and his mother insisted that you should take something something and accept is as a thank you and gave the pocky to you for free, so you just took 3 boxes of pocky.
2. The Seijoh members all baught you something as a thank you
3. Seijoh's couches also baught you something as a thank and offered to drive you home after the police arrived.

2nd Person's POV

[The next day]
[At Yokohama]

"Eh? What's with the gigantic box?" Atsushi asked as he spotted the huge box at the center of the room

"Apparently Y/n sent it here" Kunikida answered

"Y/n?"

"She's a member of the agency but She's at Miyagi coz she's studying"  Dazai answered

"Oh look there's a letter" Yasano said as she casually opened it

"Eh?! Yasano-sensei are you sure it's fine?!" Atsushi asked the doctor

"It's fine... It isn't addressed to anyone specifically" Yasano said as he took out the letter...

"Her handwriting is beautiful as ever.... Is she a printer ir something?" Dazai remarked as he peaked behind Yasano

ADA members,

I got the snacks After I helped some store owner and some volleyball boys from some elite school.
They all baught me something in exchange, saying that 'I should take it as a thank you'
Anyways.... I got to much and I can't eat too much sweats... So ughh... the reason this box is big af coz I decided to send all of you something as well. The rectangular box is Yasano-nee's, the square one with a lable 'Breakable' is for the President, the one labled with 'deadly' Osa-kun's, the 2nd large box is Kenji-kun's, the 1st large box is Ranpo-kunn's, the averagely sized box is for the siblings, oh and the 3rd large one is my welcome gift for the new member... If I remember correctly from Kunikida-kun is his name is... Nakajima Atsushi... Idk if he's older than me or whatever... But that's my gift I can't think of anything else since I still don't know what you like. Lastly, the Box below Dazai's box is Kunikida-kun's...  That's all...

P.S: don't ask how I got Yasano-nee's and Dazai-kun's gifts...

                                                   -Y/n L/n

(If all of you are wondering how big is the box... It took 1/3 of the office's space.)

Given to your note Yasano and Dazai was curious on what kind of gift did you get them.

Time skip:

The things you got for them:

Kenji - vegetables seeds, a pots that that you painted.

Ranpo- 3/4 of the snacks they baught you. And Fantasy-horror books.

Tanizaki siblings - a chinese cuisine recipe book, (other things you'd like to give to them)

Kunikida -
A new note book that Had the same design as his notebook, 2 boxes of pens. And apparently there was a small canvas and it had a painting of him.

The president - new and self-painted teacups (you painted them), and a glass painting of him petting a cat.

Atsushi - food, clothes (that apparently are at his size note: Dazai told you), a small notebook and a parker pen, and a miniature copy of Yokohama

Yasano - 2 box of Wagashi, and 3 bottles of sake.

Dazai - a limited addition suicide kit. and ¥60,000 Yen ($578.12) a gift card of the best sea food restaurant at Yokohama.

'she sent me something even if she hasn't met me yet...?' Atsushi thought as he looked at you given gifts.