✔ ° 03 ° ✔

Another Filler coz we need some fluff in life.

And I know I didn't make a Valentine's special but... I made this special... So Let's say you gave chocolate to: Karasuno, Aoba Johsai, The Port Mafia, and the ADA, etc. (This happened before you met Nekoma)

Note: White Day is the day when a men who received chocolates on Valentine's Day gives back a gift of sweets to the person that gave them to him.

~•~•~•~•~

Special Series:
Chapter Three

~•❤️•~

•White Day Special •

⚠ LONG CHAPTER AHEAD⚠

⚠ WARNING ⚠
•slight Swearing
•chaotic
•OOC characters

Note:
Most of these are head cannons on what I think they'll do on White Day. So they aren't true nor accurate but these are just my guesses on what will they do

~•🌺•~

Second Person's POV

White Day (ホワイトデー, Howaito dē, a Japanese wasei-eigo) is a holiday celebrated on March 14, one month after Valentine's Day. ... One month later, men are supposed to return the favor by buying two to three times more expensive gifts for the women on White Day.

And Karasuno's current concern was what would they be giving to their manager and Coach? Tomorrow was White day already.

As of now, The Third years were now on a popular chocolate shop in Miyagi.

"I think Y/n-chan likes Milk chocolate" Sugawara said as he looked at the numerous boxes of milk chocolate.

"Is 50% cacao good?" Daichi questioned

"I think White Chocolate's better" Asahi intergected

With Hinata~~

"You should add more sugar" Natsu said as both she and Hinata were making chocolate while their mother was simply instructing them making sure they weren't making much of a mess.

"Maybe more milk?" Hinata said

"Maybe both?" Their mother said as she added both ingredients to the mixing bowl.

with Kags:

Kageyama intensely started at tge various Options of chocolate...

"U-uhm sir... Maybe you'd like to try these they're the shop's best seller" the shop clerk as she offered Kageyama the free samples.

Taking one, he tasted it, and it.

"I'll buy 4 boxes please"

"E-eh? I-I mean right away sir"

With Tsukki and Yams~

"Your what?!" Akiteru exclaimed as he heard Tsukishima and Yams discussing about giving chocolate to the girl who gave Tsukki chocolates, that he didn't share vut Akiteru managed to have a taste... And hell it was delicious.