Only Two Weeks!

I hate this school.

Or more like...

I hate Russia Moscow!

"Two weeks! It's been TWO WEEKS! How the hell is he #8!?" America hid his head in his arms. The top-rankers were sitting at their table as usual. I sighed, that Russian fella is really climbing ranks WAY TOO fast.

"Well, if he challenges me I'm submitting, no doubt!" Japan, #5, announces.

"Japan!" I scolded her. Not that it really matters, I would too if I had her power.

"China, have you seen what he's done to his opponents?" Japan glared at me. I gulped, I zoned out... How the hell does he do it!? I need to keep being brave for my friends. For America, who's power is a secret. For India, who doesn't have an offensive power. For Germany, who's kept everyone's morale up. And for Japan, who's giving up hope.

"Ay!" America waved his hand in front of my face. I got shot back into reality. "As I was saying, Canada just texted, he should be released from Ms. WHO today!" I brightened up, Canada is always a sight for sore eyes, he knows how to be optimistic when times get tough. "He wants me to visit him first with China, then call y'all when we're done."

"With me...?" I like Canada, he's a great guy. We've just never been that close.

"He's the one in the hospital, China." The American started to stand up, I hesitated but stood up too. He nodded to the doors while he started to lead me out. He was a little bit ahead of me when the cafeteria doors slammed open. And the culprit is....!

You guessed it. Russia Moscow.

America looked like he planned on walking around the Russian. America seemingly was already taking his first step when Russia was walking, he didn't have time to react. And so the two collided. I was quick to teleport and grab the quickly falling American but Russia just stood. The cafeteria's eyes were glued to us by now. The same questions were running through their minds, 'How will Russia and America respond?'.

"Ah." America stood up, whispering a small 'thank you' to me before turning to the Russian, "Sorry." The Russian stared. Just stared.

"You should be, Number One. You'll regret that once I'm in your spot." The current #1 had a look of bewilderment on his face and the cafeteria went deathly silent. America, ever the composed, kept his calm.

"Please don't threaten people, Russia Moscow." He smiled, that statement couldn't have been any nicer yet Russia found some way for it to be offensive. He grabbed America's collar.

"Say that again, you little shit! I dare you!" Russia glared daggers into America's soul but America didn't stagger.

"I just said don't threaten people Russia." The American sighed. Russia's power activated, his eyes glowed as well as his fists. In pure reflexes, my teleportation activated and I quickly grabbed America and zapped us out of Russia's grasp. About 3 meters away from him. 

"Jesus, you need to CALM DOWN, Moscow!" I emphasized.

"Why can't the Number One speak for himself?" The tall man taunted, tilting his head to the left to make his words sound genuine