Chapter 13

♦♦♦

♦♦♦

"Lizzy, get up! it's time to meet the boys and Hermione." Y/N yelled in a whispered tone as she shook Lizzy up. She groaned as she fluttered her eyes open. "Ugh, why did I agree to this." Lizzy mumbled. Y/N rolled her eyes, "Stop being a baby, let's go!" she scoffed. Lizzy slowly made her way out of bed. Y/N grabbed her arm and hurriedly made their way out of the dorm trying not to wake Padma up.

They made their way to the Ravenclaw common room and was met with Caleb and Aidan. "Okay, Harry said to meet him outside of the pink lady entrance. Also, try not to get caught. Thanks." Y/N told as the three nodded. They quickly made their way out of the room and headed towards the Grand Staircase.

They constantly looked around, being extra cautious to not get caught any professors. They made it in front of the pink lady as they waited.

5 minutes passed and still no sign of the golden trio. "Where are they? Their supposed to be here by now." Aidan whispered, Y/N shrugged as she started to grow concerned, "No clue, maybe I should go and che-"

Just then, the golden trio barged out. "What took you guys so long?" the Ravenclaw asked. "Neville, he tried to stop us." Harry told, Ron then spoke up, he looked a little startled "Yeah, but Hermione-"

"I casted a Petrificus Totalus charm." Hermione told, her face held a guilty look. Y/N looked at the bushy-haired girl surprised, "Not bad, Granger." she praised. Hermione slowly smirked at the Ravenclaw and nodded. "Okay, let's get this over with." the Ravenclaw murmured as she and Harry walked down the stairs as the others trailed behind.

They made their way to the third floor, they peered their heads into the corridor looking left and right before entering, going to the end of the corridor to the same door Y/N, Harry, Ron and Hermione had entered that night. "Alohamora." Hermione whispered as she swished her wand. A click being heard from the door as it swung open.

The group made their way in, music was playing as they watched the sleeping three-headed dog sleeping on the ground. "Wait a minute he's..." Harry spoke as a blow of wind hit them their hair flying up. "Snoring." he continued.

"Snape's already been here." Y/N whispered, they eyed the room. "He placed magic on the Harp." Aidan whispered as he pointed to the Harp playing at the side. Y/N and Harry slowly made their way forward as they looked for the trapdoor, the group trailed behind.

The Ravenclaw eyed the three-headed paw before realizing its paw was laying on top of the trapdoor, she nudged Harry and pointed to the trapdoor. "we have to move its paw." the Ravenclaw told, he gulped before slowly nodding his head. "Come on, let's do it together." he told as the group made their way to its paw.

They slowly placed their tiny hands on the giant paw, "Okay, push." the Ravenclaw ordered, the group began to push its paw to the side, trying not their best not to wake Fluffy up. Y/N abruptly put her hand up signaling everyone to stop moving as she watched one of Fluffy's head twitch, then it went back to its snoring state.