Chapter 1

vvv

^^^

^^^

Harry and Y/N were casually laying on their own beds reading books about the Wizarding World. Y/N's parents always wanted them to have an early start in the Wizarding World. Y/N and Harry weren't related by blood but they always felt like they were, mainly due to the fact that they both shared the same scar. A scar shaped like a lightning bolt, that can be found on Harry's forehead and at Y/N's right side of her lower abdomen.

They both never knew the full story on how they got it and how Harry's parents had died because Y/N's parents were always reluctant to speak about it, Harry and Y/N also didn't really want to push it out of them. The only bits they knew to the story is Harry's parents were murdered by an Evil Wizard but they didn't know who. Y/N was there the night his parents were killed because his parents were supposed to help babysit her that night.In present time, Harry is living with Y/N since her parents didn't want him to end up in an orphanage, but they always treated Harry like their own.

' Do you think we'll be accepted? ' Harry asked , looking up from his book to the girl who was sitting in her bed next to him. ' I would like to think so , mum and dad always said we'd definitely make it in , so I wouldn't doubt it ' the girl replied with a small comforting smile . ' yeah , I guess' Harry sighed as he turns back to read his book.

Suddenly they heard the front door open , they both gave each other a confused look and quickly ran downstairs to be greeted by a man who was twice as tall as a normal man with long tangles of bushy black hair and a beard that hid almost all of his face. Y/N and Harry didn't make a move as they were too frightened to do so, they were frozen at the bottom of the stairs , both of them shared a frightened and confused look.

' Hello there , yeh must be harry and Y/N. ' the tall man spoke in a thick west country accent. ' Yes, yes there they are , Hagrid come in and take a seat. ' Y/N's mom said . Y/N glanced to Harry who was still in a shocked confused state , both of them still not making a move as the tall man comes in and sits on the couch in front of the fireplace. ' Don't just stand there you two, come here and greet the guest! ' Y/N's mom exclaimed as she closes the front door , signaling the two to come and sit on the couch. Slowly, the two made their way to the couch and sat on the one beside Hagrid. ' Look at you too, been a while since i've seen yeh both , oh almost forgot, me name's Hagrid. ' he chuckled, Harry nudged Y/N who was sitting beside him , he gave her a confused look while the girl just returned with a shrug.

' Now yeh're probably wonderin why i'm here, well yeh see I've got a gift for yeh two. ' Hagrid reached down the the left side of his jacket and took out two envelopes and handed them to the two. They accepted it and glanced at each other quizzically before opening it. They both slowly tore open the red sticker that was holding the envelope closed , they reached in and took out a letter.As they read it, smiles immediately appeared on both of their faces appeared. ' See I told you we would be accepted. ' the girl beamed to Harry who was still looking down on his letter in awe.

' Harry yeh know I also got you something. ' Hagrid said. Harry snapped out of his trance and looked to Hagrid quizzically. The man takes out a box and opens it, inside there's a pink cake with green frosting that wrote ' Happee Birthdae Harry ' , Harry's smiled widened as he saw the cake. ' Baked it me self, Happy birthdae Harry. ' Hagrid continued. ' Thank you ' Harry replied as he reaches out to grab the cake. ' Look at you turning eleven and all ' the girl beside him teased while rustling his hair as Harry tried to shake her hand off.

Then, the sound of the kitchen door slid open and caught everybody's attention. ' Ah I see you've already met Hagrid! ' Y/N's dad exclaimed as he walks towards them. ' Heya there (Y/D/N) been a while yeh? ' Hagrid replied. ' It's been a while old friend. Anyways, I see you both have been accepted to Hogwarts? ' Y/N's dad questioned as he glanced over to the letters the two were holding. They both nodded their heads excitedly in return. ' That's AWESOME news! Now, me and mum have some errands to run that's why we called Hagrid to help you both with your school supplies! I've left off some money in Gringotts for you both, go have fun! Thanks again Hagrid. ' Y/N's dad cheered. ' no problem Y/D/N, c'mon now let's get going yeh two. ' Hagrid replied as he stood and walked towards the door. The pair immediately ran towards the door excitedly .

____________________________________
Hope you guys liked the 1st Chapter! I'm no writer but I really wanted try this out and share my imagination of Harry Potter but with YOU in it...Sorry if the writing / grammar / arrangement isn't good.. Again I'm no writer

Also I'll try make the chapters longer , this one was a short one.. but yeah! hope you'll like it!