Chapter 2

Hagrid brought the two to a place called Leaky Cauldron

Hagrid brought the two to a place called Leaky Cauldron.They walked in , the place was dark and shabby , there were people smoking and drinking, it was a pub. They walked along the place following behind Hagrid, suddenly they were stopped by a nervous man

' i-isn't t-that Y-Y/N Y/L/N and Harry P-Potter? ' the nervous man stuttered, he looked pale and young, he wore a big purple turban on top of his head , with a rather formal robe and tie, something you'd expect from being a professor. The pub went awkwardly silent as everybody started to stare at the two children.

Y/N nudged Harry and gave him a confused look, ' why's everyone looking?' she whispered. Harry shrugged in response.

' Oh heya there professor didn't see yeh there. Oh Y/N ! Harry! this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be yer Defense Against Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts. ' Hagrid revealed.

' F-F-Fearfully f-fascinating subject. N-Not that you n-need it , Y-Y/L/N , P-Potter. ' Professor Quirrell stuttered as he nervously eyed Harry's scar. ' Yes, well we must get on , lots ter buy. ' Hagrid replied.

' Didn't know we were famous. ' Y/N whispered to Harry. ' Yeah, me neither. ' Harry replied as they headed out to the back of the pub.

♦♦♦

Hagrid tapped on the bricks of a wall with the tip of his umbrella . The bricks started to wriggle and jiggle until an archway appeared , revealing a cobbled street so long and twisting.Y/N and Harry's jaw dropped as they saw what happened in front of them. Hagrid grinned ' Welcome to Diagon Alley. '

They both made their way through Diagon Alley following behind Hagrid as it was crowded with many people walking in every direction. Y/N was starting to feel a little tensed as she tried squeezing her way through the crowd to catch up with Hagrid .

Harry realised the girl was starting to tense up, instinctively he reached out to grab her hand and gave it a squeeze.The girl glanced back at him, squeezing his hand in return, giving him a ' thank you ' smile , he returned a reassuring nod as he guided her through the crowd.

This was always normal for both of them , they treated each other like siblings, not by blood but by heart.

♦♦♦

They came to a stop in front of a white building,the building had a big dragon sitting on top of it , it was Gringotts Bank.

They entered the building and made their way in through the hundreds of goblins that were sitting on stools, heads down continuously writing on papers. Y/N and Harry looked around trying to soak in everything that they're looking at as Hagrid made his way to the end of the hallway with the two following behind.

' Mornin...Miss Y/N and Mr Harry would like to make a withdrawal. ' Hagrid spoke to the clever looking goblin sitting in front of him.

' And do they have their key? ' the Goblin asked.