Chapter 3

♦♦♦

♦♦♦

Hagrid , Y/N and Harry were back at Leaky Cauldron , the three sitting at a table in a corner. Hagrid took a big sip of his soup and looks down to the two children who were dazed off in their own worlds, both of them had their eyebrows furrowed together, deep in their thoughts.

"Yer both alright there? Yer both are really quiet there. " Hagrid speaks up giving then a concerned look and takes another sip of his soup.

"Do you know who did it?" Harry questioned as he rubbed along his scar on his forehead.

"Yeah, you seemed like you do, back at Ollivanders" the girl continued, she looks down and slightly lifts up the right side of her shirt to reveal the same scar.

Hagrid studied both of the children pleading expressions , conflictingly he put down his soup bowl,

"Course I know, who do yer think I am? Who do yeh think carried yeh both out that night?" Hagrid sighed.

Hagrid leaned downwards to the two shorter children, "Listen, not all wizards are good, some go bad. Years ago there's this wizard who went as bad as you could go, his name was...was.." Hagrid stuttered quietly.

Y/N took out a piece of parchment and pen and slid it on to the table towards Hagrid, "Maybe if you wrote it down?" the girl suggested.

"Nah.. Can't spell it...All right , Voldemort." Hagrid responded keeping his quiet tone, he felt shivers went down his spine.

"Dark days those were,Volde- you-know-who killed anyone who stood up in his way .No one lived . 'ccept yer both. That scar isn't any ordinary scar. A scar like that only comes when yeh've been touched by a curse. An evil curse." Hagrid continued.

The girl started looking over her scar, gently rubbing it before looking up to Hagrid again , " So what happened to Vol- "

"to You-Know-Who." Harry chimed in, the girl gave him a glare before looking back to Hagrid.

"Some said he died but I reckon he's out there somewhere, jus' too weak to carry on. Something bout yer both seemed to stumped him that night, that's why yer both are famous." Hagrid responded, he leaned down closer to the two children,

"Yer the duo that lived." Hagrid continued in a voice softer than a whisper.

♦♦♦

"Harry Get Up!! Harry!!" Y/N yelled, shaking the boys shoulders while he is still deep in his sleep.

"Harry! Wake up! It's time to go! We have to get to Hogwarts!" Y/N yelled louder, shaking him more aggressively.

Immediately the boy opened his eyes to the girls words quickly propped himself up and off the bed and reached over to the bedside table for his glasses.