Chapter 8

♦♦♦

♦♦♦

Y/N, Lizzy, Caleb, Aidan and all the Ravenclaw students followed Penelope as they made their way from the Grand Staircase to the Ravenclaw Tower.

"How could a troll even get in?" Caleb questioned, "Don't know really, trolls are actually really stupid..." Lizzy answered they both continued to talk as they followed the crowd of students not realizing that Y/N following behind them, she abruptly stopped as her eyes widened, her face started to turn pale.

"What's wrong?" Aidan questioned looking over his shoulder to the girl behind him.

"Hermione. She doesn't know." she replied. She immediately turned around running down the Grand Staircase.

"You want me to come with you?" Aidan called out. "No, I'm fine go watch over Lizzy and Caleb for me, I've got this." she replied as she rushed through the crowd disappearing in front of Aidan.

♦♦♦

She ran and slid into a crowd a Hufflepuffs, then down a deserted hallway. She walked through the hallway until sounds of footsteps started to close up on her. Instinctively, she hid behind a wall, peeping her head out a little as she watched Snape hurry past, going into the corridor leading to the third floor.

Suddenly, a whispered voice appeared, "That's the third floor he's going to. Teachers were supposed to go to the dungeons."

She turned around and jumped up as she saw Harry and Ron behind her, "Merlin, what are you guys doing here?" she questioned startled. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you, we were heading to the girl's bathroom for Hermione." Ron mumbled.

Just the , the Ravenclaw tugged both of their arms, pulling them behind her as loud stomps were being heard closing up on them. They slowly peeked their head to the side as they watched the troll who was holding an enormous club walk into a doorway.

"Isn't that the girls bathroom?" Harry questioned, Y/N glanced at him before she turned back to look at the doorway, nudging the two boys, "Come on let's go!" she called, running down the hallway.

Just as they stood in front of the door, a loud petrified scream was heard, without hesitation, the Ravenclaw immediately burst the door open, dashing in, the troll's back was facing them.

The Ravenclaw spotted Hermione crawling under the bathroom stalls, the walls of the stalls had been broken down, "Hermione MOVE!" she yelled, the bushy-haired girl quickly crawled her way to the bathroom stall at the very end as the troll smashed its club down to the first stall.The troll now making its way to the stall where Hermione was.

Harry quickly looked over to the pieces of broken wood, quickly grabbing it and hurling it to the troll, Ron and Y/N caught up with his idea, they quickly followed along taking anything they could get a hold of and throwing it to its tiny head, but the troll seemed to be unbothered as the pieces of wood bounced off of him.