Both of us just laughed and pulled back before she kissed Apollo on the cheek and walked away. "Okay mopey let's go find my dad" I said grabbing his arm.

It didn't me long to spot my dad standing in the crowd, an easy smile playing on his face. Most people that passed said some sort of greeting, to which he returned happily. If there was one thing about my father that was different from me, it was his love for people.

Once we finally reached him I couldn't help but break out into smile, "No greeting for your own child?"

He jumped and turned in our direction, pulling me into his arms immediately. "Hey kid! I was wondering if you'd ever show up"

I laughed and returned his hug. "How could I not when you apparently have big news?"

He just smiled wider at this and walked over to Apollo, hugging him too. I think that Dad considers Apollo as one of his own with how many summers he spends at our house.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Dad asked, looking over at our things.

We both nodded and grabbed onto his arm before he apparated out. The world began to spin in an array of shapes and colors accompanied with the familiar feeling of being squished through a tube that was two sizes too small.

*start song*
As soon as the sensation began, it stopped, and we were standing in front of my little one story home. After my mum died, we agreed that it would be best to move and we found this. It was small but homey and I absolutely adored it.

"Alright go inside. It's not like you haven't seen your own home before" Dad joked grabbing my trunk and walking inside.

I just rolled my eyes as Apollo and I followed him inside, stepping straight into the living area. There were two couches inside, one a shade of tan and the other white with red stripes. In the middle was a small coffee table.

"Both of you go put your stuff up and we'll catch up at dinner" Dad instructed as both of us nodded.

Grabbing my trunk, I walked into my room and threw it on my bed. Apollo went to his own room and did the same before walking back into mine and sitting on the small bean bag in there. His room was initially considered the guest room, but we've basically announced it as his at this point.

"I don't think I will ever get over how much I love your house" Apollo mused

I laughed and plopped on my bed, "You have barely been able to stand straight in it since you were 14 because of the low ceilings."

He laughed and nodded in agreement. It was silent for a moment before I spoke, "So... how are you and Briar doing?"

The look he shot me was unamused. "You are the nosiest person I have ever met"

"Hey, you two wouldn't even be together if it weren't for me getting detention with Umbridge"

It was his turn to smirk, "Speaking of that...how are you and Lorenzo doing?"

My eyes widened and I shot up from my bed, "You know I think that I heard that dinner is ready" I exclaimed before bolting out the room.

Apollo's laughs followed me all the way down the hall. To my surprise, dinner was actually ready when I stepped in the kitchen, and it looked like a feast compared to what we usually have.

"What's the occasion?" I asked as Apollo walked in the room and sat down at the small table.

Dad just smiled and kissed the top of my head before putting the chicken onto the table. "Just wait kid"