"Do you seriously think we can all fit into one compartment?" Blaise asked Onyx who was plowing down the cramped halls.

"Well I figured that Apollo and Briar would go sneak off to snog later and we'd probably leave at some point, it'll just be like a rotation"

Briar smacked Onyx on the arm who just shot her a sly smile. "Tell me I'm wrong"

When Briar found no words, Onyx took that as her answer and led us into an empty compartment. Everyone squeezed together on the benches. One one side was Draco, Apollo, Briar, and Lucille, and the other was Blaise, Onyx, me, and then Enzo.

"Enzo you're elbow is digging into my spine" I complained

"Suck it up Princess" He just smirked flicking my forehead.

Rolling my eyes, I swatted his hand away. "Wait...I'm confused. I thought you two hated each other?" Lucille suddenly said catching my attention.

"Honestly depends on the day" I shrugged

"Yeah they're always besties on the days that they've shagged" Onyx but in making me bury my face into my hands.

"I hate you all" I groaned

Blaise laughed, "Yeah all of us except Enzo's-"

"Finish that sentence and I will kill you" I interrupted making him snap his mouth shut.

Lucille just looked between all of us in confusion. Enzo was laughing quietly to himself making me elbow him. "Oi I wasn't the one who said it!"

"What did I do to deserve this?"

"Be annoying, loud, overbearing, have I mentioned annoying-"

"Shut up Blondie!"

***

The train ride seemed shorter than usual, it being filled with endless jokes and laughs. I wasn't sure if I would be able to wipe the smile off of my face even if I tried. No one even ended up sneaking off.

"Make sure you all write or I'll personally strangle you next year" Onyx warned as we stepped back off of the train to the awaiting friends and family.

I just snorted and pulled her in for a hug. "Make sure to come over this summer. Briar, you, and I will have another sleepover that doesn't involve you interrogating me about my romantic life"

She rose her eyebrows, "But those are the best kind of sleepovers..."

I just laughed moved down to Blaise and Draco giving them both smacks on the head. "See you losers soon"

"Hopefully not" Draco mumbled

Flipping him off, I stopped in front of Enzo and went to smack him on the head but he just grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "See you later, Princess"

I wasn't sure why it took me so long to find words. "Yeah, see you later"

He just chuckled at me and dropped my hand, looking back once before walking away. "Are you okay? You look like you just ran a marathon" Briar laughed as she walked up to me.

"Oh me? Yeah totally fine. Totally good." I rambled out

She looked like she bought absolutely none of it, but I was still pulled in for a hug. "I'll visit you guys sometime this month okay? Just write me."

I nodded, "Sounds good. I'm not sure if I could handle Apollo moping over how much he misses you for too long"

"I don't mope!" Apollo defended a few feet away.