One: "Don't think, just do" - September 8

"Absolutely not." Sapnap's screaming laughter echoed through the Discord call.

"Why not? It'll be so much fun!" He exclaimed, making Lilac roll her eyes.

"For you, maybe," She elaborated, and he snickered.

"Exactly." Lilac's eyes were sent rolling again. If there was one thing her best friend knew how to do, it was annoy the crap out of her.

"You are unbelievable, Sapnap. I'm not joining your Love or Host, you know I would hate it."

"I'm living in Spain without the s," Sap sighed, dramatically. "Dream's calling, I'm adding him, do you mind?" Before Lilac could answer, a ping let her know that he'd added Dream anyway.

"No, not at all," She whispered to herself sarcastically, and Sap chuckled. "Hey, Da-weem," Lilac teased, using her favorite nickname for him.

"Sup, loser," Dream responded with a wheeze, using his signature name for her. "So?" Lilac raised an eyebrow.

"So, what?" She repeated. "And why are you both on a separate call? Do you not live in the same house?"

"I-"

"He didn't want to come upstairs," Sap said, drowning Dream out to mock him in a high pitched voice.

"I'll come upstairs and punch you," Dream threatened, and Sap laughed.

"I'd like to see you try. Door's locked."

"Anyway, Clay, no" Lilac smoothly continued, guessing what he was going to ask. "I'm not joining my best friend's Love or Host. I would never know peace ever again."

"But it would be so fun," Clay said, defaulting to logic Lilac had already dismissed. "Plus, you could finally meet George, he's going to be there."

"True!" Sap chimed it. "It's crazy that you two haven't spoken yet, honestly. " Lilac raised an eyebrow, though they couldn't see it.

"How is that surprising? I only met Clay last week and he lives with you. George is in a different country and is literally always asleep," She pointed out, and Sap and Clay dissolved into laughter.

"I'm telling him you said that," Clay said through laughter, and Lilac couldn't help but smile, throwing her hands up in defeat.

"Go ahead, tell him. Ruin my first impression," She sighed, pretending to be upset. Even in jest, she couldn't stay mad for long- a phone call with the famous Sapnap and Dream couldn't leave Lilac with a straight face for more than five seconds.

Some would call it lucky, but Lilac would say that it only made sense that she'd come to be friends with Sap and Dream. She'd known the former from childhood, their first meeting consisting of complete confusion as she explained to him what adoption was (which is why she looked nothing like her parents). They'd remain friends since that day, adding the 'best' in front when they went to different high schools but still kept in touch. Her meeting Clay was recent but inevitable- both Lilac and Sap kept small circles of friends, so he finally introduced her to 'Dream', another Minecraft streamer, after they moved into the same house. The three of them bonded instantly, and Lilac gained another friend.

"Hello?" Sapnap's voice brought Lilac out of her thoughts. "You alive out there?"

"Yeah, just thinking," She mused, tapping a beat on her desk with her fingers.

"About joining the Love or Host?" Clay asked hopefully, and she scoffed.

"Couldn't pay me to do that," She reminded him, "But no, I was thinking about how many friends I have that play Minecraft. It's ridiculous. You two, my roommate, most of my friends from high school..."