𝙷𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Hang on a second" They muttered, reaching past you and tacking the poster back on to the wall and pulling a panel out, covering all traces of the passage.

"Clever" You mused out loud. The figure smirked, crawling past you, narrowly avoiding smacking you in the face with their tail.

"Thanks. It took a little bit of work, but I'm proud of it" They pet the wall of the tunnel to emphasize their point.

"By the way, who are you?" They seemed to know who you were so you wanted to know who they were.

"Was waiting for you to ask that. I go by several names, but you can just call me Glitched. I work directly under Yagoo to keep this place from going to hell. Also I make it look like the building looks like a regular office" You just nodded along to their words.

"Is there anyone else who knows about these tunnels?" You asked, trying to fill the silence. Glitched paused for a second, forcing you to stop crawling less you get slapped in the face with their tail.

"The managers, so Enma, Jenma, A-Chan, you know. Yagoo obviously, he gave me permission to make them in the first place" Glitched paused like they were thinking. "Calli knows. She uses it to avoid all the traps when she moves around the building. Mio knows, Sora knows, Subaru knows, Reine knows, Shion knows and I think that's all" Glitched nodded to themself.

You were about to speak up again until Glitched shushed you, pushing a piece of panelling to the side to reveal a room you had never seen before.

It looked a lot like a breakroom merged with a very stylish bunker. Yeah, that was the best way to describe it. Inside, Mio was brushing Subaru's hair as the two conversed quietly.

"Hey guys! I managed to rescue (Y/N)!" Glitched yelled out, catching the attention of Mio, Subaru and Enma who was playing a game of cards with Jenma in one of the top bunks.

It was at this moment you realised that you were still mostly covered in feathers. Subaru and Jenma looked like they were trying to contain their laughter, but thankfully Mio rushed over and started helping you pull a few off.

"Hey Mio, you mind fetching Shion to help with these feathers?" The wolf just smiled and nodded, whispering something to Subaru as she left through another tunnel. Subaru just huffed and started playing with the brush Mio was using.

"Well, get comfortable! We're gonna be here for a while. Like, the rest of the day pretty much. Oh, by the way, Calli might pass through a few times. Just warning you" Glitched flicked their tail, which looked to be almost as twice as long as they were tall.

"Glitched I swear to Matsuri if you play the Dragon Maid opening one more time I am going to scream" You heard Enma say from across the room. Glitched whined and flew up their hands in annoyance.

"But it's good! (Y/N), Jenma, back me up on this!" Jenma smirked and you just stood there, still picking off feathers.

"They're right Enma. Dragon Maid opening is pretty good" You just nodded along, not really paying attention.

"Say, Glitched, how is Shion going to get the feathers off?" You turned towards where Glitched was sitting, only to be answered by someone else.

"With magic of course. What else?" Shion and Mio made their way into the middle of the room. Mio sat down next to Subaru and the two watched Shion pull out a spell book and her wand. She flicked through page after page until she seemingly found what she was looking for.

"Fufufu, here it is. Don't worry (Y/N), this should have you clean as a whistle" Shion proudly proclaimed.

"I'm sorry, should?" You asked. You trusted Shion, sure, but you really didn't feel like anything else going wrong today. Shion simply waved your concern off.