Now i got my answer...i beamed at the lady and said...

"Aunty...how much you are ready to afford for a party" i asked.

Lady: vo..sirf 20k....

"how many members you want to invite "i asked her again.

Lady: our surrounding neighbours & my son's friends & their family max 70.

I smiled at her thinking why shouldn't i start with this little boy so that i can grab more clients in my situation as i recently reopened my company with nothing in my hands.

"Aunty if you don't mind can i organize your party at your affordable price and don't think that my company is big or something else as i recently started my company and it's a small one " i offered her.

She smiled at me with a glint in her eyes..

Lady:really..madam.

I nodded my head in yes..

Lady: Thankyou beta..thankyou so much.

"Hmm..Aunty this is my visting card you can come when you are free to discuss about the party "i said.

Lady(hestitantly): can i come now to discuss about it actually his birthday is day after tomorrow.

"ok aunty" i said.

We went to my office..As soon as she saw my company...

Lady: zoya madam..why it is so big when you said it is small.

I laughed at her and said...

"It's my grandfather's but few years back it shutdown. One week back i reopened it nd i don't want to lie to you as you are the first client" i commented.

Lady: you don't have empoyees too..

"no...aunty...but don't worry i can manage it...i promise it won't effect your party" i assured her.

She smiled at me and asked her details about the party how they want and all and i showed some manules of decoration.

Lady: i don't know about all this as i am an illiterate...i just want my spn's birthday party to be grand.

She said and i smiled at her..

Author pov:

unknown to zoya...her husband was listening her conversation with the lady while a small smile playing on his lips.

He came early to her office to pick up her as after she kissed him he couldn't control himself to wait to meet her as his heart is so desperate to meet her.
He without waiting a second drove to her office and went inside and was about to go to her cabin but stopped when he heard her conversation with the client.

Abhi pov:

I glanced at my wife who was talking to her client in a friendly tone unlike me.

I walked back and sat on a couch in reception area where there is none in their .

I can provide her with all benifits including employees too but i don't intend to do it as i want her to achieve her dream by her own with her hard work.

That lady left with her son. I went to her cabin again but she is in call...

"yes, can you able to come to an interview now" she asked in her professional tone.

"yes sure...ok thankyou" she said and continued doing her work talking to herself.

I chuckled at her cute antics and went back again to the couch nd opened my laptop and started doing my work as i don't want to distrub her even though i am so desperate for her.