I tried to explain it to her last night and on the way here what was going on.

"What's your name" she said smiling.

His smile disappeared.

Kaino

"I'm daddy." I said looking at her face.

I was taking in her features. She looked like her momma but she still had some of my features.

She looked back at Naysia confused.

"Come in the house" I said before closing the door

Quincy (Mugga)

"Zero a bitch anyways" I said to Chino after he told me what was going on.

We was getting ready for a meeting cause we know they want war.

"You trust Kaino" I asked looking at Chino

"Hell nah but we ain't gon kill him"

Naysia

I looked at Kaino stare at Nicari and I know I made the right decision.

"Thankyou" he said now looking at me

"For what?"

"Letting me see her" he said

"This is your baby too and plus you deserve to be in her life. I can't keep can't taking my anger out on you. It's time to move forward." I said finally feeling a relief

I can't lie and say I ain't miss him. The way everything happened just hurt me so bad. I still to this day don't know what happened. I had this picture perfect family in my head and Sweets don't even know him. He was my first everything.

"Thankyou Naysia", he said hugging me. As long as I been knowing Kaino, I knew this was a genuine hug.

"Nicari how you gon go in somebody Oreos", I said looking at her trying to open the pack.

"I thought you said he was nice Mommy", she said still trying to looking at me with those big eyes

"She good leave her alone" Kaino said opening the Oreos for Nicari smiling hard

"Thankyou" Nicari said eating the Oreos turning her direction towards the tv

Kaino didn't say anything back. He just looked at her in awe. He watched Nicari and I watched him. I felt my heart flutter. This is what it was supposed to been like.

"Why you crying?" Kaino asked looking at me.

"Damn my bad" I said wiping my tears, "I just- I ju-"

"I know Coco....Im sorry....on every fucking thing I'm sorry." He said bringing me in for a hug.

I stayed hugging Kaino for a minute then pulled back and wiped my face. Luckily Sweets was still looking at the tv, I ain't want her to think nothing was wrong. But me and Kaino gon have to talk.