8 hours later
*ring* *ring* *ring*
"Papi your phone" I woke up to a fucking migraine and Dominican laying across my chest. I looked around noticing I was still at her place and now in her bed. Last night we drank a whole lotta shit and fucked all over. I hardly remember anything besides us moving from room to room.
I picked up the call, it was annoyingly feeding my headache. "What" I answered, removing Dominican's arm from me. I held the phone between my ear and shoulder and got dressed.
"Nigga you fucking wit Dominican crazy ass again. You forgot the shit her and her cousin pulled last time?" Slim said loud as hell into the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear, putting that shit on speaker once my pants was on. "Nigga why the fu- wait how you know I'm wit Dominican?" "She posted a picture of you in between her legs with her hand on your waves nigga" he spoke.
"Where she post that shit"
"On Instagram fool, you already know she got all them followers, shit blowing up right now cus it's you and that crazy bitch"
The fuck wrong wit females
I ended the call with Slim and pulled the covers off her, waking her ass up.
"Sincere what the fu-
I picked her up by her arm.
"Delete that shit you posted. Fuck you think we is" I held onto the arm. "Okay nigga, you don't have to grip me like th- owww Sincere that hurtss!" She moaned, I let go of her.
She was beginning to piss me off already.
"Phone. Now" I told her. She scavenged for her phone before going on Instagram and deleting the pic. She held the phone up showing me, "Done nigga, can you come back to bed now" she stretched out arms. I scrunched up my face, fuck she doing. "Nah ma, I got what I needed. I'm finna jet" I told her, exiting out her room. She immediately got up chasing after me, by chasing I mean this bitch was full on running. As I picked up my gun, she spread her body and arms out against the front door. I looked at this bitch weird again.

"Fuck you doing" I put my gun between my pants and with one pull of her arm she was off that door. "Give em some dick and they act crazy" I said to myself, about to walk out when she wrapped her arms around my waist, attempting to pull me back in. "Papi at least stay for breakfast. We can fuck some more or we can chill and watch a movie, I have all the classics. Whatever you wanna do just pleaseee don't go" She pleaded.

I told you this bitch was crazy

"Mane get the fuck off me, fuck wrong wit you" I pulled out my gun and held it to her temple.
She immediately froze, letting go of me once feeling the cold metal.
"I don't want you to go Papi!!"
She sobbed, tears now falling.

Wtf

I shook my head backing away from her.
"Move and I'll shoot you bitch" I told her as I backed away with my gun still aimed. I made it to my car and locked the doors just in time before she came running up to my car like a fucking demon, banging on the windows and shit.
I knew I shouldn't have fucked wit her witch ass.
I pulled off, getting the hell away from her.
*ring*
It was Slim again.
"What nigga?" I answered exasperated.
"Just checking to see if you made it out alive nigga" nigga was bussing up.
"Remind not to fuck wit her again, that bitch a demon" I said as I pulled into my neighbourhood.
"Remind yourself nigga, every time Lana reject you pussy, you pull some like th-
"Oh shit, Lana!!" I pushed hard on my breaks coming to a stop sign.
I know Caela sent her the pic already
"What nigga? She die? Fuck you slamming on your breaks hard fa" he asked smacking his lips, probably eating wit his fat ass.
"What happened to ha cuz" he persisted.
But fuck her right, mama said we done.
What I gotta be loyal fa
"None fool....Look you coming to visit my moms wit me?" I asked as I pulled into my crib driveway. "Oh shit you really going? Aight ima come, give me thirty and ima pull up"
"Aight, don't take long nigga"
I said before ending the call.
I got out my whip and walked into my crib.
I headed for my room and took a shower.

Was finna see my moms today. First time in some years. When she went in, I was sixteen. I had been in the game for two years then, making a living to support us, but when she left, I gotta deeper into it. I started killing, my head was too focused in the streets. Slim by side, us every day hustling, she slowly became less of a priority. Yeah I was paying her medical bills, but I wasn't physically there to support her. Same goes for Slim, but he wanted to go, I never let him. Was my way of not feeling guilty if he did went, so I sent Alana. She kept me updated. But with the shit she was telling me on my moms progress, I knew it wasn't right for me to see her. I couldn't cope with seeing her like that. That was my mom, I love her to death. It'll kill me to see her and feel that love and she not even know she feels it too.

I was youngin then.
Scared of these fears, so I did nothing but run away from them. The streets became my distraction. It was the only thing I could control, so I became obsessed with it. But I'm all grown up na, and the streets are in my possession.
It was time fa me to see my moms.
I ran out of excuses.

To be continued....

______

A/N

I've decided not to give a particular setting for this story, I'll let you guys imagine wherever you want. Also that means, Slim & Sin's dialect would be a mixture of different slangs from different states.
But anyways, question time:
thoughts on this chapter?
opinions on our new character Dominican?
What's you guys vibe from her?
Predictions of her?
Predications for the next chapter?

Excuse any mistakes