19. Breath of Life

Beginne am Anfang

"...YES!"

Then the sound of rapid feet walking up the stairs stopped once Stiles barged into the room. Shay was sitting at the end of her bed, her legs crossed and completely calm. She's trying to end this fight before it starts.

Anger was fuming through Stiles, visibly through his eyes and how tight he was clenching his fists, "Why?"

Shay looked at him, confused, "Why what?"

"Why didn't you tell me? Better yet, why didn't you tell me from the start that something what happening for you?" He asked, his voice gradually rising.

She scoffed at him, rolling her eyes while standing up, "I'm not going into this with you."

Shay tried to walk past him but Stiles grabbed her arm and pulled her back with ease, "No, I wanna talk about this! I don't understand. All the years we have been friends I have stood by you and helped you. Now, all of a sudden you cannot tell me the most important aspects of your life."

"Why the hell should I have to tell you? You're not my boyfriend or my father!" Her voice was rising as well.

"No, I'm your best friend!" He yelled back.

"Right, your my friend, not my damn guardian!" Shay shouted, "Why does it matter so much to you that I always come to you first for help?"

"Stop it!"

"Why does it matter so much?"

"Stop Shay."

"Why does it?"

"Because I like you!" Stiles shouted, his voice rising and a lot firmer, "I've liked you since the 3rd grade and I still do like you. I love your laugh, and smile, and everything about you! And I know that this is the biggest mistake I've ever made is telling you this but I don't care! I want to be with you, Shay."

Her entire body seemed to freeze and suddenly, she forgot how to breath. This is what she's been wanting to hear since the beginning of the year. All of her feelings for Stiles seemed to explode and Shay understood just how much she liked him. Shay liked him, she liked him a lot.

"Say something." Stiles pleaded, looking distraught and his voice desperate as all of the anger left. All of that was left was distress, "Please."

All Shay wanted to do was yell and scream that she liked him too. That she wants to be with him as well. But it was like someone pressed the mute button on her. Shay didn't speak, her mouth opening and closing as if she was trying to find the words and her eyes wild with shock.

"Okay." Stiles said his voice cracking. He looked up at Shay, saddened but a certain determination found its way to his eyes, "Then I'll say something."

With two fast strides to Shay, Stiles cupped her face and pressed his lips roughly against her's. For a moment Shay didn't respond, too in depth on the euphoric feeling on Stiles's lips. But soon she kissed back and Stiles took an intake of breath, relieved that she was now kissing him.

Shay reached up and placed her hands behind Stiles's neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss. She couldn't think straight. All she could think about was Stiles's lip, the warmth and the passion that was put in. Slowly, Stiles walked forward while Shay walked backward. Eventually, Shay gently hit the back of the wall while Stiles was closer than ever. It was like a sudden breath of life that absorbed and surrounded her. A whole new feeling that Shay loved.

He moved his hands from her cheeks down to her back, wrapping them around her lower back. But as their heated kissing continue, they didn't notice Jenna walking into the room.

"Shay, what's up-oh my gosh." Jenna quickly glanced away, her eyes wide. Stiles and Shay pulled away, both of them embarrassed and looking at Jenna awkwardly. Shay definitely did not expect her to walk in.

"Sorry, Shay, I didn't realize Stiles was up here." Jenna cleared her throat.

"Shay, I'll see you tomorrow." Stiles quickly said, staring at Shay with wild eyes. His lips were already red and swollen which made Shay blush slightly.

She nodded, "Totally."

Stiles nodded before rushing out of the room and out of the house, Shay hearing him start his jeep. Still flustered and embarrassed, Shay glanced at Aunt Jenna who's smile was gaping open.

"Oh my god, Shay!" Jenna cheered, "What just happened between you and Stiles?"

"I don't know." Shay shrugged.

not edited....sorry

Oh my god they kissed!! Where will this leave them, who knows? I was debating if they should kiss in this chapter but finally I was just like fuck it. Next chapter is back on track will episode 9

~ ~ ~ Monrox (Kate)