SEVEN: BREAK

"Hello, Norman." 

The minute he stepped up onto the wall, Norman was greeted by two things: (First Name), and a cliff. The (hair colour) was laid down, staring at the sky with her legs swinging over the edge of the wall. Her arms were clasped together, resting on her stomach. Her eyes were dazed out, as they always were, somewhat looking like she was blind.

"(First Name)?" Norman breathed, taking a step forward to look over the cliff.

"We need to have a talk. Do whatever you need to do first." She closed her eyes, sitting up and pulling her legs off the edge, positioning them into a criss-cross. He stared at her for a second before nodding warily, running around the wall to inspect the cliff. 

Groaning, (First Name) put her head in her hands. Why am I doing this?  I don't want to do this, but I need everything to work out. Jesus Christ. This fucking sucks. 

"Alright, you done?" She said, staring at Norman as he panted from running around the wall. The boy nodded, making her sigh. "I hate to do this, like, I'd literally rather jump off this wall, but-- you're not going to die." She looked him dead in the eyes, her voice monotone.

Norman took a step back, visibly shocked. "I'm... not?" 

Rolling her eyes, (First Name) laid back down, rolling onto her side and staring into the forest. "No. You're going to be sent to  Lambda Λ7214. It's an experimental farm. You will be greeted by Peter Ratri at the gate." She grumbled, exhausted.

"How do you know this?" He asked, looking at her warily. His eyes were cold and untrusting, although (First Name) expected no less. 

"...That's for another day. See you, Norman." She sat up, rubbing her eyes and swinging off the cliff onto a branch. 

What?.. 

Norman stared at her, his tensed muscles relaxing. His eyes were blown wide, staring at her back. His knees gave out, tears spilling out of his eyes. "I'm not going to die? I-I'm not going to die--" He choked, covering his mouth with his hands. He sobbed tears of relief, tears falling and hitting the concrete of the wall. 

"Do I tell them? Do I tell Emma and Ray? But what if she's lying? What do I do?" 

.•° ✿ °•.

Crashing onto Mama's bed, (First Name) grumbled into the pillow. "Do I have to go with you to the gate? I don't want to see Peter." Rolling on her back, she closed her eyes, yawning.

"I'm afraid so, dear. I know you don't want to, but you know what will happen if you don't." Mama stroked the young girl's head, smiling softly. (First Name) nodded, turning around to curl up in Isabella's lap. 

"My birthday is soon." She mumbled, burying her face in her knees. Isabella sighed, wrapping her arms around her. 

"I know, sweetheart. Have you decided what path you're going to go?" She asked, making (First Name) nod,  mumbling a quiet 'mhm'. Smiling sadly, Isabella hugged her daughter tighter as she felt the young girl start to shake. 

"Mama, I, I don't want to leave--" The teenager started, choking up. Burying her face into Mama's chest, she sobbed and choked, clutching onto Mama's dress with all her strength. "I don't want to help Peter, I don't want to be a Mama, I, I don't want-- I want to stay with you, with, with the babies, I don't want to leave!" Her voice broke, sobbing out the word 'leave', tears soaking Mama's dress. "I don't want to be a guinea pig again!" She broke down, clinging onto Mama's waist so tight that Isabella knew it would bruise in the morning. She was twitching violently, even worse than usual, presumably from the rush of emotions.