SIX: HAPPY

"May I ask why you're doing my job, Krone?" (First Name) stood behind the tall woman, standing outside of the dining room where Gilda and Don were 'interrogating' the trio. Krone jumped, not expecting her to be there, turning around.

"I wasn't aware this was your job?" She asked, leaning down to her height. Sighing, the young girl stepped around her, staring into the dining room as Don punched Norman.

"Well, it is. You've got the info you needed, so go back to your room. You can deal with the consequences later." Looking at her through the corners of her eyes, (First Name) watched Krone's eye twitch out of annoyance before nodding, turning to leave to her room. Sighing, she leaned up against the wall as Emma ran out into the hallway with Ray and Norman behind her, apologizing to Don and Gilda.

"Hey." She called out, making them jump. Turning to her, the trio practically sighed, knowing they should've expected this. "Tread lightly. Krone just saw that whole conversation." Smirking, she pushed off the wall, walking away.

"Damnit! Why are you helping us?!" Ray just about yelled, making her sigh. Turning around, she gave him a bored look, as if he was stupid.

"I told you already. I'm not helping you, I'm making decisions and telling you things that I believe will benefit me in the long run. Now, get to bed. Goodnight." 

.•° ✿ °•.

"Damnit!" Ray was pacing around the library, the others having long since gone to bed. The folder was on a table, lying open. "How could I have missed that? Minerva and Alloway. They're possible allies, I already knew that... Why would she put names of allies in and give this to me?"

Putting his head in his hands, he glared at the folder under him. "If this folder becomes important in the future, then why'd she give it to me? How does this benefit her? She gets nothing out of this! Was it a lie? Is she actually helping us and just masking it as selfishness? No, that's not like her. What the hell is her motive?" 

Pulling out another paper he couldn't decode, he set it down in front of him, staring holes through it.

The word 'ARCHDUKE LEUVIS' was circled in blue ink, with a paragraph and three bullet points under it that read 'GOLDY POND' 'HUNT' and 'RESISTANCE'. Snarling, he shoved the paper back in, closing the folder harshly before standing up and stomping out of the library.

What the hell is she planning?

.•° ✿ °•.

"You and Norman, of all people, getting into a fight?" Mama asked, putting a bandage on Ray's cheek. 

"I admit it got pretty heated," Ray smirked, making (First Name) roll her eyes. She was sitting across from Ray at the table they were sitting at, Mama and Ray's meeting spot being the library. Papers were once again spread out in front of her, a yellow folder thrown off to the side.

"Well, that aside... What did you want to talk about?" Mama asked, closing the first aid kid up.

"Norman is planning to kill you." 

Mama's face dropped, (First Name) glancing up through her eyebrows, clicking her pen a few times.

"And (First Name)?" 

"He's going to incapacitate her." 

The said girl chuckled, scribbling something down on the papers. "He can sure as hell try."