A Visit From Some Dark Variants

Start from the beginning

(A/N This one's based off a villain Deku fic I read)

"I'm another villain Deku. In my universe my dad was one of the most evil villains in Japan, and I, unfortunately, had his quirk. Because of this I was bullied my entire life and treated like a villain" said Pyro Villain Izuku.

(A/N No, I don't mean All For One. In his universe Hisashi used his fire powers for evil, that's all)

"When I got into UA, you also treated me like a villain. Then my Mom died because of a bunch of heroes who were being reckless. All I had left was Ochako, but then she left me for Kacchan cuz she only cared about her own image and reputation. That was the last straw, after that I went and joined the League of Villains, and we launched a full scale attack on UA. We rounded up all the teachers and students, we also kidnapped Ochako's parents, and I incinerated them and made Ochako watch. After that she begged for mercy like a coward, but I incinerated her too. After that we killed the rest of you pricks, and I burned UA to the ground" said Pyro Villain Izuku.

"Luke, why would you bring a villain here?!" asked Iida.

"I don't know. Felt like it?" said Luke.

The next Izuku stepped forward, he was wearing an outfit very similar to Aizawa's.

(A/N This one's actually not based off any fanfic I'm aware of. I got the idea from someone who mentioned it once)

"Hi. I'm another quirkless hero Deku. In my universe, instead of All Might being my father figure/mentor, it's Aizawa. You see, in my universe after the Sludge Villain incident All Might didn't give me One For All. Instead he yelled at me for being reckless and one again told me I couldn't be a hero without a quirk. After that I decided to take Kacchan's advice and jump off a building, but then Aizawa caught me, because in my universe Aizawa happened to be in the city during the Sludge Villain incident and he saw me falling, and he managed to catch me with his capture gear at the last second. After that I explained to him what happened and he told me I could be a hero without a quirk, then he took me under his wing. For the next ten months he trained me in multiple forms of combat, and even gave me my own capture gear. Then the Entrance Exam to get into UA happened, I got into UA just barely by saving Ochako, who I'm dating now, and now I'm on my way to being the first quirkless hero. As you can imagine, All Might wasn't too happy that I got into UA, and he tried to get me to drop out, but I told him to go fuck himself. He kept trying to get me to leave the hero course, but then Nezu threatened to fire him, so now he leaves me alone" said Dadzawa Izuku.

"What about Shinso though? Does Aizawa train him too?" asked Kaminari.

"Yeah, he's like a father to both of us. Me and Shinso are like brothers in my universe. That's about all I have to say" said Dadzawa Izuku.

The next Izuku stepped forward, he looked pretty much like normal Izuku.

(A/N This next Izuku's based off a disgusting doujin I read out of curiosity, and deeply regret doing so)

"I'm cheated on Izuku. In my universe me and Ochako were dating, but then she cheated on me by prostituting herself. She said it was so she could earn more money to help her parents" said Cheated On Izuku.

"Ew! Gross! Did I have no other choice?" asked Ochako.

"No, you did. But you still chose to cheat on me anyway" said Cheated On Izuku.

"That is disgusting and disgraceful to UA" said Nezu.

"I know it is. She had sex with almost every guy in our class, Mineta, Kaminari, Iida, Kacchan the most, and a bunch of others. She even got the other girls in our class to prostitute themselves too. Then they all had a huge orgy in the classroom one afternoon" said Cheated On Izuku.